MIX MY BAND'S SONG *TRACKS AVAILABLE*

I do some composing as well so I know how much time and effort is put into something like that. Details on your DAW and what VST's you used? Were all the notes clicks in or do you have keys?

No offense to Holy but that sounds much better then the original.

I used the East West Symphonic Orchestra VST Plugin with the sequencer within Fruity Loops Studio 8 and just composed everything within that. How about you? What do you use?

I used the East West Symphonic Orchestra VST Plugin with the sequencer within Fruity Loops Studio 8 and just composed everything within that. How about you? What do you use?

I use cubase and a mix of Synful Orchestra and Kontakt 2. We should collab sometime, I don't see many people around here who compose.

HolyHavoc,

First of all, great song, well done to you and your band.

But damn you, I have become obsessed on mixing this song. My lack of experience and equipment is making the job laborous but I'm giving a shot just for me. It's all I've been doing.

Thanks for a great mixing exercise. I don't think I will be submitting since it is no match to the mixes already presented.

Thanks for uploading!

PS - All the mixes till now are great. Well done everyone, you have inspired me.

ok I added the vocal to the mix, but it came out too pumping to my tastes, but anyways, and also this is my first attempt at adding vocals to a mix :\ it came out really horrible with the clean, so don't be harsh :O

rapidshare

Hi! This is my first post on this forum, been reading for the past couple of weeks and think now is the time to get talking. Since this is my first mix ever(apart from the few guitarlines i mixed before), it's nothing compared to the other mixes so far but hell i'd like some feedback on it XD. I just never did anything with drums, or vocals so don't go to hard on me!!!

It just sounds so lifeless compared to the other mixes :(

Oh jeah and the link offcourse!!! http://www.theblackestgrey.com/Firstmix.mp3