Interested in mixing my band's song?

Real mature buddy. Shit happens, and sometimes things out of our control happen. Maybe this will make you less hostile :danceboy:

i understand that you are new on this forum , do you know what happend to the last guy that did the same thing with bohemian rhapsody tracks?

:lol: :puke:

dont ask

Can someone remove/lock this thread?
This thread is already dead.
If he actually uploads the files, let him do a new thread instead.

i understand that you are new on this forum , do you know what happend to the last guy that did the same thing with bohemian rhapsody tracks?

:lol: :puke:

dont ask

lol, you guys are hardcore. I knew that coming into this forum, haha. :headbang: So perhaps the best thing to do IS to delete this thread, and when I actually have the tracks in hand, post a new one, as it has been suggested to me :erk:

Guys, come on, show some gratitude here - havok doesn't owe you anything; sure he said he'd post it, but things happen, and ripping on him is NOT gonna make him inclined to do you the favor of uploading his stuff. And this thread doesn't need to be locked, jesus christ - havok, just bump it whenever you get the stuff and that's the end of it.

Isn't the Bohemian chap still around and kickin? Last time I checked failing to upload tracks on an internet forum didn't result in anyone "disappearing" or ending up floating face down in a river somewhere.

Isn't the Bohemian chap still around and kickin? Last time I checked failing to upload tracks on an internet forum didn't result in anyone "disappearing" or ending up floating face down in a river somewhere.

Hahahaha, not yet anyway... (watch your back Jester :heh: )