Interested in mixing my band's song?

Dude this is actually a pretty cool song man. I would love to try and mix but I'm way to busy with other bands right now. I did want to ask what drum samples you used on the myspace mix you have up?

Those Andy's samples?

Anyways i can't wait to hear what some people do with this mix! :headbang:

Dude this is actually a pretty cool song man. I would love to try and mix but I'm way to busy with other bands right now. I did want to ask what drum samples you used on the myspace mix you have up?

Those Andy's samples?

Anyways i can't wait to hear what some people do with this mix! :headbang:

Kinda :) We were using andy's till we came across some others we wanted to try. The snare is andy's, the kick is from "Born Of Osiris" slightly blended with the original kick track. I believe the toms are from "Chimera" Sorry for the delay on the upload people. We are currently uploading the session to an online file folder, which I will post a link to soon. Again sorry for the delay, and we are very, VERY, excited to hear what you guys do! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

As long as it's ready by the weekend. :headbang:.

Looking forward to it!

Can you give me a run down of the tracks?

Are there two guitars each side etc. If I wanted to blend two amp.

As long as it's ready by the weekend. :headbang:.

Looking forward to it!

Can you give me a run down of the tracks?

Are there two guitars each side etc. If I wanted to blend two amp.

Sure! Here is a breakdown of what the tracks will be....

DRUMS
1-Kick
2-Snare
3-Tom1
4-Tom2
5-Overheads
6-HiHat

Guitars

1-MattyLeft
2-MattyRight
3-MoLeft
4-MoRight
5-Bass

Vocals

1-Main
2-Backups1
3-Backups2
4-Clean1
5-CleanBackups

Are there DI takes of the guitars or is it only the mic'ed amp tracks?

~006

Are there DI takes of the guitars or is it only the mic'ed amp tracks?

I do believe that all the guitar tracks have a DI track as well, (the physical hard drive with the session on it is 140 miles away from me with my guitarist :mad:) If we do not have the DI tracks for those, does that cause a serious issue for everyone? Hopefully not. :kickass:

Not really, it's just nice to have every option available :)

As long as the amps were recorded well then it shouldn't be a problem. I just like to have the option of reamping, "just in case", yanno?

~006

Not really, it's just nice to have every option available :)

As long as the amps were recorded well then it shouldn't be a problem. I just like to have the option of reamping, "just in case", yanno?

~006

Indeed!! Well Im super excited about it. And I was super excited to see Dave Otero take part in this as well by offering up his amazing samples he made from our drummer's (Torch) kit :) :kickass:

You got yourself another voluenteer :kickass: I just retubed my Dual Rec 2-Ch and the tubes I threw in got a killer tone. Been wanting to do some mixing with it.