Mixed My latest tune

TheWinterSnow

Den Mørke Natt
Oct 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
So I findally got my computer up and running again this weekend and decided to mix my unmixed song (its been buggin the crap out of me listening to jsut the raw tracks)

Probably my best mix so far, I messed up and burned out my ears kind of fast and didn't use references so I think the song might be a lilttle dark and dull.

Opinions on the Songwritting? Really am satisfied with the mix balance, all the voluems are wherer they need to be but opions and recommendations are always welcome.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7977898

Now that I have a set way of recording/mixing, go to samples already loaded for programing, I shall be redoing all tof the final songs for my band including two new songs taht I wrote during the time my computer went down, I am really excited to get a full length EP/Demo.

This needs to go in the "epic songs" thread. :headbang:
That style is not my thing, but goddam that enticed me in. Very, very well done mate, I think everything is balanced nicely, maybe a touch more roundness in the kick without uping the volume.
That song is one of the best Ive heard for that style, cant believe I actually sat through the whole thing. (thats a compliment :))