Mixing down a album: Anyone else making some tunes?

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey folks,

Anyone mixing down a album or tunes that you made? Just curious, I'm over at my friends house right now drinking wine and mixing in some samples for the new Demon Halo album. Anybody else have a recording project or band right now?

Sincerely,

AugDawg

Nice Mang,

Do you have a solo name or title yet?

You'll have 2 post some of your tunes at soundclick or something. I'm going to update my soundclick account within the next couple of days.

Sincerely,

AugDawg

The first album of the thrash/death band I play with is soon to be mixed. But I don´t mix myself, my brother does it.

i have some older rough recordings of stuff by my old band and rough drafts of songs i've done completely on my bass faking the guitar parts. with my current band, i just finished setting up all the mics and setting levels so we can do some live recordings of both covers and originals. once we get those done, i'll be putting them out on myspace, garageband, soundclick, and purevolume.com(s) even though there gonna be rough home mixes. that way people can get an idea of how we sound.
in a couple of months, i'm going to have my friend who is a recording engineer record our demo of all originals which i'm then gonna have sent out for mastering and radio prep and do the whole promo kit and what not. hopefully, we'll be able to get on some local radio shows. :Spin: :headbang:

I'm back with my old band MindFrame. Were Heavy/Rock Metal with solo's. Like old school Metallica mixed with Santana solos. The music is like mix between Helmet, New school Anthrax, U2, Metallica, Life Of Agony and a little MachineHead.

Thanks for replying everybody,

Hats off, and a strong FUCK YEAH to everybody playing and making music!

The remix went very well the other night so I will have some new Demon Halo tunes for ya'll in a couple of days. I promise! :headbang:

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
Thanks for replying everybody,

Hats off, and a strong FUCK YEAH to everybody playing and making music!

The remix went very well the other night so I will have some new Demon Halo tunes for ya'll in a couple of days. I promise! :headbang:

AugDawg

i dl audacity the other day,just got to buy a smaller amp for my room so i can start recording my riffs,i guy at work is a dj and he said he will put a few diff beats behind them,should be good for a laugh,900 beat double bass

mrthrax said:
i dl audacity the other day,just got to buy a smaller amp for my room so i can start recording my riffs,i guy at work is a dj and he said he will put a few diff beats behind them,should be good for a laugh,900 beat double bass

Werd, werd, werd,

That's how it starts and turns into something great, music is my life. Making it, listening to it. I don't think I could live without my ears.

AugDawg

got a roland 15 watt combo,pretty good angry sound to it if u set it the right way,when i have recorded a few riffs i will send u a few if u want aug?

probably just record open mic until i get more advice,my guitar is getting a few tune ups next week,he suggested that i put my dimebag signed guitar away for good keeping and buy another guitar lol,maybe down the track i think.

over the years i have gathered up a heap of riffs of my own so i may as well record them,well see what happens...