AugDawg's back again, this time with Proof!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello everybody,

Metal fans, and music lovers alike! That's right, AugDawg's back again and sincerely, I do apologize for the long absence but I have good news upon good news. Some of you may remember(it's my own fault:erk: ) but I actually promised some of you maybe last year a third AugDawg album titled "The 3rd Day". Well, it's finally done and I'm glad to say that I took my time and the results have been really good! Currently, I've new songs posted at the following link.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=51739

You can also access these songs and other AugDawg songs simply by going to www.soundclick.com and typing augdawg into the search menu.

Reason #1
There are good reasons for my absence from the board, first and foremost I'm poor and I don't actually have a internet connection but that problem has been solved since I actually took a wireless internet class and got this bomb Dell Labtop which can access wireless internet connections with ease. Currently I'm using my labtop in my living room since somebody with wireless access just moved into the neighborhood! Werd!

Reason #2
My Wife gave birth to a baby boy about 5 months ago and that has taken up some time, ofcourse! :lol:
Pictures of my son August soon to come!

Reason #3
I've also been doing some wood shedding with my other musical project Demon Halo which is another sore subject cause I don't think anybody here has heard shit of this project, but not to worry cause I plan on getting the entire first two albums on this project online soon also which won't be impossible anymore since I've finally got access to do so now.

In short, I love all you guys and it's good to be back! Holla back folks, I've missed you and I hope you enjoy the new styles!

Sincerely,

August AugDawg Witzgall

Thanks to everybody for checking out the tunes, and it's damm good to see you all, :headbang:

There will be more to come, I promise, and also two albums worth of "Demon Halo" stuff!

You all rock!

Sincerely,

AugDawg

Good to see you back!! I don't post as often these days but I am always lurking around...

I will have to check out your new stuff...