Demon Halo Song available! Check it out!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey everybody,

I present "The Awakening", from the next Demon Halo album "A Million Wayz 2 Die". This song is one of my favs on the album, which is also one of two solo AugDawg songs on the album. The song does have The Omen, and Rekt Hearse so it's really only a solo song from the sense that I wrote all the music and most of the lyrics and concepts within the song. I hope you all enjoy, and I'll be uploading some more Demon Halo songs, and the new AugDawg album soon. Here's the link:D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/augdawgmusic.htm

Hey folks,

I've only had 4 downloads? Did you guys and gals forget who I am? Anyhow, I guess if you get a chance check out this song and let me know what you think. So far I haven't heard it sucked, or it was good or nothing. So if you get a chance let me know, good or bad cause I'm very interested to see what you think.

Thanks folks,

AugDawg

mrthrax said:
i tried to play them and my computer didnt respond,do i have to sign up or can i save them on my computer?

Hmmmmm,

Maybe I should upload them to a different site. Maybe that's why nobody has listened to them. Let me know if you still have trouble with them.

AugDawg

music is really trippy,i aint a big rap fan but it was good,and original and u dont sound like nearly every other rapper out there.

i think its needs some guitar riffs thrown in,its a little too soft for me,not that u would have to go crazy but adding a few guitars will only bolster the sound.

mrthrax said:
music is really trippy,i aint a big rap fan but it was good,and original and u dont sound like nearly every other rapper out there.

i think its needs some guitar riffs thrown in,its a little too soft for me,not that u would have to go crazy but adding a few guitars will only bolster the sound.

Awesome mang, :headbang: Thanks for the listen, and actually, you'll be happy to know that there's much more guitars and bass added to the new AugDawg solo album(the 3rd day), it's just the Demon Halo sound, but certainly adding guitars to Demon Halo in the future is a possibility. I'll let you know when the whole album is posted for sure.

Once again mrthrax, thanks for the listen and even more for the honesty.

AugDawg