Mixing help?

No I go to the website version of it. And I see you have to pay for the Public folder. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Seriously, download the program and install it to your computer. It's way better and I'm fairly sure you can make a Public folder that way, or at least share links of streaming audio instead of having to make people download it. No offense, I just have a thing about downloading files that I'll only use/listen to once.

Listened to your mix. It's really hard to judge because I'm in a hotel room with only tiny laptop speakers. The drums sound a bit machine-gunnish to me but overall it doesn't sound too bad. I just cannot really give any advice without my monitors.

Seriously, download the program and install it to your computer. It's way better and I'm fairly sure you can make a Public folder that way, or at least share links of streaming audio instead of having to make people download it. No offense, I just have a thing about downloading files that I'll only use/listen to once.

Listened to your mix. It's really hard to judge because I'm in a hotel room with only tiny laptop speakers. The drums sound a bit machine-gunnish to me but overall it doesn't sound too bad. I just cannot really give any advice without my monitors.

I thought what I was originally doing was the way people link their music and it streams in the black webpage. At least that is how Dropbox works for me when other uses link sounds.

Someone told me my guitars don't have much punch or high end. What are your opinions on the general guitar sound? Thank you though for your opinion and I'll download dropbox. I want to share more sounds so I can get feedback and in turn get better

You have to pay for the public folder now? I thought they disabled it for security reasons on new accounts...

Anyway there's a workaround solution: Download your own file and go to the download tab (Chrome). You can see the decrypted file url there. Copy that and remove the &dl=1 at the end.

Edit: Forget that, seems like it doesn't work anymore.. My link is dead aswell

Edit2: Okay, I figured it out: Take your normal link and replace dropbox.com with dl-web.dropbox.com or dl.dropboxusercontent.com

You have to pay for the public folder now? I thought they disabled it for security reasons on new accounts...

Anyway there's a workaround solution: Download your own file and go to the download tab (Chrome). You can see the decrypted file url there. Copy that and remove the &dl=1 at the end.

Edit: Forget that, seems like it doesn't work anymore.. My link is dead aswell

Edit2: Okay, I figured it out: Take your normal link and replace dropbox.com with dl-web.dropbox.com or dl.dropboxusercontent.com

Whoa, this makes me sad. I love the Public folder, even though I can keep using mine, I feel bad for the newer peeps who can't.