mixing practice : bloodbath - ways to the grave ( real drums )

Supernice cover! Gonna give this one a go one of these days, when I have the time. Thanks!

Here is my wack at it =)

Would love some feedback! I know there are things I still need to do, like the fade in at the beginning and what not.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/plisken/bloodbath-ways-to-the-grave/s-MWh9A[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Hi my friend your mix is not bad but there is some thing to change. the hi cut on the vocals sound not good to me not natural , the drum sampling (snare ) is not natural too and there are more shots! the guitar sound looks good but it is a bit hidden by the bass.. But the bass sound good to me..After these small changes to your mix the sound should be good ;)

Hi my friend your mix is not bad but there is some thing to change. the hi cut on the vocals sound not good to me not natural , the drum sampling (snare ) is not natural too and there are more shots! the guitar sound looks good but it is a bit hidden by the bass.. But the bass sound good to me..After these small changes to your mix the sound should be good ;)

ok! thanks for replying man! ill do the changes soon!

This was a treat to practice with, big time thanks and keep em coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda late to the party, but better late than never :D

Here's my mix with the new amp sim from Ignite Amps - Emissary:

Cheers! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator: