Mixing Practice "Torque - Enhance Our Burial" (DI's Included)

The drums sound a little wierd. Like too much like a drum machine. What are you using for drums? I think the guitars are pretty good. I think the mix sounds a little too compressed though. What did you use for everything?

The drums sound a little wierd. Like too much like a drum machine. What are you using for drums? I think the guitars are pretty good. I think the mix sounds a little too compressed though. What did you use for everything?

I didn't either mix nor master this song, as the first post in this thread says, it was mixed and mastered by Drygva Studio. I'm pretty sure he used the Metal Machine expansion for drums though.

No I wasn't talkig about your official mix. I liked that! I was talking about PsychedelicPill's mix.

Ericlingus I think you're right, the Drums are wierd .. Dunno why, it's the DFH expansion for EZDrummer ..

Ericlingus I think you're right, the Drums are wierd .. Dunno why, it's the DFH expansion for EZDrummer ..

You need to get Metal Machine! you can get it cheap as hell. Or just sample replace (or augment) the kick and snare with samples found on the forum.