Wavs from a recording session for mix practice

Hey pete- i just listened to it. i liked it. the gtr sounds better than on mine i think, haha. what did you use on the gtr?

Also- i have another song from this session called 'Abomination'. Only has drums and 2 scratch gtr tracks. i can also upload that set of wavs if anyone is interested. i guess it would be useful to people who want songs with live drums to mix. anyway let me know. im gonna continue listening to the different mixes.

Yea, put up the drum tracks. I'll Led Zep them out for you.

ive listened to everyone mixes of the songs. i love this forum!!! you all do great work!!! Thats for taking the time to mess around with the files. i hope you guys had some fun!
Sadly, I dont even know if Condemned will make another record. I moved a bit, and its tough to get back there. Shame though, as there are alot of songs i want good versions of. I wrote 90% of the material.

Man, i wanna be a part of a project on this forum so badly! Anyone wanna get something going? :headbang:

ive listened to everyone mixes of the songs. i love this forum!!! you all do great work!!! Thats for taking the time to mess around with the files. i hope you guys had some fun!
Sadly, I dont even know if Condemned will make another record. I moved a bit, and its tough to get back there. Shame though, as there are alot of songs i want good versions of. I wrote 90% of the material.

Man, i wanna be a part of a project on this forum so badly! Anyone wanna get something going? :headbang:

Unfortunately I don't have a drum room at the moment, so anything I could do drum wise would be played on my electric kit triggering Addictive Drums, Superior Drums 2.0 etc.
If you're interested you can always check out my band: http://myspace.com/thoughtsofruin

Hey man, you kick some ass @ drums! yeah....wanna do some work together? haha. we'd need some more guys certainly a singer! I really, wanna work with some guys here.

@ Post Mortem- hell yeah man. Lets get something going. How would we all do this?

Been lurking on here for ages, great forum, loads of good tips! Never got round to doing a mix off the tracks posted on here so i had a play this afternoon.

Mix is still a bit rough but good song. Quad tracked guitars would have been nice tho :)

http://andygiblin.com/files/Liar-AndyG.mp3