MIXING TIME, SONG4: Full song inside(EVH5150mkiii)

Ok heres my try!. I really dont have any experience with reamping or gtr amp sims, other then sans amp which I use for bas and drums!. And which I found out yesterday actually suck on gtr I think..... and this is really not to my liking either, its a combination of Vintage amp room and eleven free on the rythm gtrs and just eleven on the outro gtrs and sans amp on the solo gtrs. I must say Im really not impressed with either amp sims. I DL revalver demo but it kept crashing PT.
So if anyone has some good experiences with amp sims for rtas on mac im all ears!.

Feared-53

Changed some things and added in my own synths to a few parts. The drums are more detailed and I noticed alot of them have simultaneous cymbal/hi-hat hits that are not realistic so I edited them out. Also a little rearrangement of one part, I had to throw some Ken Owen shit in there hehe. Only took a few hours, no big deal if no one digs. Wouldnt surprise me at all :saint:. Still a n00b almost 15 years into it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/994726/Feared53.mp3

Hey
Thanks for uploading these :)

I have messed about with the intro part, hope you don't mind as it was good fun.

OlaMix