Mixing Time? [Technical death metal/core]

I came across this old thread and somehow stumbled upon Xehanort. The Bass tone at the intro of dissolve is awesome. Can you explain what chain you used to create it? Thanks man!
I completely lost the information for the old account, so I'm posting from a new one I made a while ago!

Bass is Trilian. I used a sim called Juicy77. I heard that it was pretty similar to Nigel/Preflex stuff and I really wanted a metallic-sounding bass tone.
It's a really good sim, and it's free on top of that!

Dude this track is awesome, can anyone re-up?
I don't even have the multitrack files that I used to have for this but I do have the original mix files and such. I might be able to sort them out into multitracks again if I get the time!

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but this is a really cool song and i made a mix out of it.

I hope you guys enjoy :headbang:

If anyone wants the multitracks let me know and I'll upload them as long as it's ok with the band

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for reviving an old thread, but this is a really cool song and i made a mix out of it.

I hope you guys enjoy :headbang:

If anyone wants the multitracks let me know and I'll upload them as long as it's ok with the band

Please upload raw tracks!

Thanks for stems.
My try:

Guitars and bass: Axe-Fx 2
Drums: SSD4