mixing traditional metal? here you go...

You guys ar awesome! Pretty good mixes. In one mix i hear the guitar burries the snare and in another the vocals seems to be a little too compressed. The last mix sounds impressing but to my ears too much reverb on the toms. I think a bit more direct should not be bad. Maybe not soooo 80ies like:)
Keep it rolling, thank you guys!
Btw: we will not re-record,its just like it is...

Thanks a lot! and please do so...im mixing in an untreated room so
every opinion/advice is important to me
The guitars could be a bit more up-front and seem to narrow the mix somehow.

It's just my taste, but I'll up the room mics on the drums a bit to make them less dry sounding. The kick and snare sound good as they are, though.

The vocals sound great. Too much compression (like mine) for Curse9, but I like it this way.

i hear plenty of bass (even a friend told me that is too loud and taking over the guitar on some parts)
The bass can be heard very loud but it does not go deep down (I hear that now that I have my A7X's :p), so the mix is lacking some low-end. And the bass seems to fight with the lower end of the guitars, give them both their own freq space. I can even see on the analyzer that your mix has near to nothing below 70-80 Hz. Maybe you should remove the bass from the distorted bass track and push the bass on the clean bass track?

I have to admid,steven slate sounds very good. Its just impressing how those sounds are fitting. I really like them and think of buying it.
The last mix is pretty heavy. What i hear so far is a bit of too much reverb. Besides the snare shoul be more punching. I'd like to give you an opinion which is called "a tortured soul" its a band from the US. They do have a really cool sound... Just an opinion guys!http://www.google.de/m/url?client=s...twIwBQ&usg=AFQjCNHjwrHmYFXYxJS04CLxtGwoPvAeHw

Sounds very good to me. The vocals could be a bit louder,they seem to be burried. I would lower the reverb on the toms so they are able to punch a bit more. My two cents...