Mixing weed and music

Do you smoke weed before listining to music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I generally find I have a short attention span while indulging in such herb festivities, so 12 minute prog Opeth songs don't work too well with me :rolleyes:

Absolutely. Dank for the win, but regardless I smoke it anyway weither it be during music or anything else. All you goody two shoes should stop the hatred and ignorance, thanks.

As long as people understand the differences between the two there's really nothing to discuss. Hooray! Unfortunately for 99% of the population, this doesn't happen. Sad, really. Also for those of you who voted for calling the 5-0, you can't be serious can you? It's people like you that make this current system so terrible. Get educated.

I HATE MARIJUANA AND I DON'T KNOW THINGS ABOUT IT

Hahah, exactly!

Vote goes for 'fire it up' of course. In many senses its the ultimate spice or extra addition to a situation that is already good. If you feel like shit - it most likely takes you nowhere, that's how it is. You need to be able to fully place the function of a drug, then take the health aspects into concerne, then decide what drug, if any, you want to use.