Weed

Weed...

• A gesture from god! I love this shit...

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Oblivionus of the human mind! I'm have some brains to know it's a poision..

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • man...i'll better fart in a jug with hot water than answer this poll.

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Astral_Dominion said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Machine, he was talking to you not to Tooled. You were the one who claimed that weed is made by God and after that you said you're an atheist.

So this is you being contradictory not tooled.

I know... I intended my comment to work on all levels of cognitive responses.

Weed is relatively harmless, at least compared to tobacco or alcohol (this is a proven fact). Anyone who lets it ruin their life is a moron with absolutely no self control, and was bound to fuck up their life anyway, considering there is nothing physically addictive in weed.

i am a dirty stoner and i love it

weed > cigarettes > alcohol

but people lacing joints, thats just screwed, the first time i did speed it was because my "friend"* laced a joint with it

* by friend i mean a cunting gay bitch who deserves to be arse fucked with a red hot poker and then bought a one way ticket to hell

Moelanoe said:
After eating a spacecake I freaked out.
I saw everything I was thinking about. I was walking on the street and everyone that passed me was really angry at me, and the buildings try to fall on me.
And the trees, there where monkeys in it, trowing things at me.
Then I saw Maria (you know, that mother of Jezus) on a scooter. She was with her twin sisters, I saw 7 Maria's on a scooter, like a parade!
But it was so scary. /QUOTE]

That wasn't weed you smoked it had to be some hallucinagen or your an idiot.
Who knows but no one I know including myself has experienced anything to the effect.