I'll never understand women

Ahh. Best of luck to you, sweetie..I hope you'll come through it with few, if any, scars.

Jax<--rather scarred at this point. :erk:

Hey cheer up! It's a brand new year for brand new experiences! Think of the good things!

*CDs are bountiful, probably quite a few incredible releases coming this year
*looks like a handful of people here are great support, through both thick and thin
*beer is still very easy to obtain!

There are other great things, but this is a good start! CHEERS!!!:)

I really fucking hate most women. I just thought I would share that. Most of the other women here are pretty cool though.

Originally posted by NapalmForLunch
i just want to know why they love to dump you for your good friends. its like they enjoy breaking friendships.

It's because all women are in an underground sisterhood determined to undermine the male gender. It's a fucking conspiracy. But I'll tell you right now... I'm not going to put up with it.

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
It's because all women are in an underground sisterhood determined to undermine the male gender. It's a fucking conspiracy. But I'll tell you right now... I'm not going to put up with it.

it would make sense. they want us to hate each other so when they take over its every man for himself and they can take us out better

Originally posted by tara
I really fucking hate most women. I just thought I would share that. Most of the other women here are pretty cool though.

I'm the same way, most women make me friggin embarrassed to be female..stupid bitches. 95% of my friends are male because of this fact.

UM women seem to rock, as a whole, though. :)

Despite my young age, circumstance and such things have put me in the undesirable position to have more perspective on this sort of thing than alot of people. There's nothing like having everything stripped away from you but yourself, your beliefs, and your few family members and friends to bring you to an ultimate understanding about love and life. But really, its necessary, everything happens for a reason depending on the actions you take. In the end, despite being hurt more than anything could hurt me except losing my parents, through my divorce and losing everything, I am now in a better place, and with a better person. I've found something I didn't know existed, and wouldn't have known to look for otherwise.

I had one shitty year in '02, lemme tel ya :lol:...but learn to rely on yourself and your pride and strength, and learn from what life and others throw at you, and you'll see yourself to a better place. -Ahem- Not to be Dr. Phil or some dumb shit like that...

Originally whinged by Wandrail
Despite my young age, circumstance and such things have put me in the undesirable position to have more perspective on this sort of thing than alot of people. There's nothing like having everything stripped away from you but yourself, your beliefs, and your few family members and friends to bring you to an ultimate understanding about love and life. But really, its necessary, everything happens for a reason depending on the actions you take. In the end, despite being hurt more than anything could hurt me except losing my parents, through my divorce and losing everything, I am now in a better place, and with a better person. I've found something I didn't know existed, and wouldn't have known to look for otherwise.

I had one shitty year in '02, lemme tel ya ...but learn to rely on yourself and your pride and strength, and learn from what life and others throw at you, and you'll see yourself to a better place. -Ahem- Not to be Dr. Phil or some dumb shit like that...
whoa.jpg

Sigh, what really hurts is when you're in love with some one who doesn't even know it. I gotta tell you, I've known this girl since 2nd grade, and she's my best friend. Last year she gave us a scare with a tumor, and, when her life was threatened, and I thought of losing her... I found out just how much she meant to me. I guess that old saying is right "You never know what you had, until you've lost it". Sigh, thankfully, she's alright.

But now I find myself left int his predicment, I know I care very deeply for her, because I couldn't stand the thought of living with out her. But I'm not sure if crossing the 'Friendship Line' is the best thing to do at this time. So I guess I'll sit and wait til the time is right. She told me once, "There's a time for everything."

Now I hope to God she's right... <=/

Girls have a tendency to freak out when their male friends start to like them, which could cause her to run away. However if it is worth the risk, go for it.

Go watch Chasing Amy. :D