ugh

O and i will be delighted to hear your usual "everything misanthrope says is wrong, omg you are so inferior than me than i have to publicy stating every change i got, im so good at hiding my insecurity of people who own me all the time" kinda crap.

I hope you had fun bitching at other people like CPA about his kid, and i hope you have shitloats of fun trying to cover up your insecurity and the fact that you are incredible threaten by me, i expect your stupid "omg misanthrope is crazy hahaha" crap any minute now.

Misanthrope said:
O and i will be delighted to hear your usual "everything misanthrope says is wrong, omg you are so inferior than me than i have to publicy stating every change i got, im so good at hiding my insecurity of people who own me all the time" kinda crap.

I hope you had fun bitching at other people like CPA about his kid, and i hope you have shitloats of fun trying to cover up your insecurity and the fact that you are incredible threaten by me, i expect your stupid "omg misanthrope is crazy hahaha" crap any minute now.
lol threatened by you? i see what's going on now. you have a little grudge against me since i made fun of you. i think you are threatened by me, why else would you try to explain yourself.

now advice only please, i dont wanna have to repot each of you to mark.

Misanthrope said:
Oh so NOW you look for sympathy when you have been insulting and trying to put down everyone who is in your same situation? Fuck you, study harder next time you lazy son of a bitch. You deserve to be a homeless looser.

Is it just me or does he ask for advice then tell everyone off for giving advice he doesn't like? He's done it like 3 or 4 times by my count. It's like a cycle with this guy people bash him, then start to feel sorry for him so they're nice and then it repeats. I'm so very surprised people are nice to him after all the things he has done in the past.

People can change but rarely do.

Reactions: DE
@Phoenix: "I want to be on the whiner list" --You already are :lol:

@Stygian:Yeah, I'm in the same situation as you. I don't understand anythingin my Chemistry, Calculus and Accounting class, the fucking teachers just go way too fast, like we're supposed to know this shit already.

And I too suffer from the dreaded insecurity or whatchamacallit, so I don't ask that much, and when I do they get pissed, which makes me wanna throw rocks at them.

So anyway, I flunked accounting and Chemistry, and I didn't tell my mom till the day she was supposed to go pick up my report cards. She couldn't make it cause she took me to this american University so I could register and shit, but we basically had a good day, and I told her when I knew she wasn't pissed at me already. It turned out OK. But, I also had to tell her the truth about everything...how I get that social anxiety thing and can't find the balls to get someone to tutor me and all of that. So she kinda sympathized with me and wasn't pissed, she basically just told me that she knows I'm smart enough to pass and also adviced that I should be more responsible.

Anyway, I suggest you tell her when she's not pissed at you already and I also suggest to simply swallow that knot you get in your throat (well, I get that anyway) and ask someone to tutor you for money. Who knows man, maybe you CAN pass that class. And if you don't, then dedicate your time to Summer school, which is a bitch, but remember, if you endure and make it through summer school, you'll at least have a more ..umm...."secure" future.

School's a fucking nuisance, I hate everything that comes from it, even it's benefits, but when you live in this shithole society, you gotta stick to the rules. Sucks.

:ill:

loudsilence said:
Is it just me or does he ask for advice then tell everyone off for giving advice he doesn't like? He's done it like 3 or 4 times by my count. It's like a cycle with this guy people bash him, then start to feel sorry for him so they're nice and then it repeats. I'm so very surprised people are nice to him after all the things he has done in the past.

People can change but rarely do.
well i apologize for what i said to you, you just came off as an asshole. and people telling me to stop whining, i dont really call that advice. now lina, she gave good advice, so did manugaulgv whatever his name is. all i want is help but you guys are just determined to see me fail.

Azogue said:
@Phoenix: "I want to be on the whiner list" --You already are :lol:

@Stygian:Yeah, I'm in the same situation as you. I don't understand anythingin my Chemistry, Calculus and Accounting class, the fucking teachers just go way too fast, like we're supposed to know this shit already.

And I too suffer from the dreaded insecurity or whatchamacallit, so I don't ask that much, and when I do they get pissed, which makes me wanna throw rocks at them.

So anyway, I flunked accounting and Chemistry, and I didn't tell my mom till the day she was supposed to go pick up my report cards. She couldn't make it cause she took me to this american University so I could register and shit, but we basically had a good day, and I told her when I knew she wasn't pissed at me already. It turned out OK. But, I also had to tell her the truth about everything...how I get that social anxiety thing and can't find the balls to get someone to tutor me and all of that. So she kinda sympathized with me and wasn't pissed, she basically just told me that she knows I'm smart enough to pass and also adviced that I should be more responsible.

Anyway, I suggest you tell her when she's not pissed at you already and I also suggest to simply swallow that knot you get in your throat (well, I get that anyway) and ask someone to tutor you for money. Who knows man, maybe you CAN pass that class. And if you don't, then dedicate your time to Summer school, which is a bitch, but remember, if you endure and make it through summer school, you'll at least have a more ..umm...."secure" future.

School's a fucking nuisance, I hate everything that comes from it, even it's benefits, but when you live in this shithole society, you gotta stick to the rules. Sucks.

:ill:
geez thank you. finally someone that can relate instead of just labeling me a whiner. things might be more difficult with my mom tho. she thinks im an asshole since i stay in my room all the time and dont talk to anyone. so she'll just go on about "oh you think you know all there is to know about life huh? you think you dont have to go to school? you think you dont have to study?" and she'll go on like that. well that's if she gets really mad. i dont know what to expect. blah. i think i will just wait. being poor wont be bad. not like i want a lot of things in life.

Stygian_Apothegm said:
now lina, she gave good advice, so did manugaulgv whatever his name is. all i want is help but you guys are just determined to see me fail.
You bastard! I gave advice too! :p

...well not GOOD advice, but yeah.....

you should make a "nice people list" as well.....with this smiley :wave:

and you better fucking include me o_O

EDIT: You mentioned me . I can go eat with a clear mind now :cool: