Help With Angry Music!!

Nightmarez

Hero In A Dream
Oct 15, 2002
The End
Visit site
Hey guys, I know there are enough of these threads to go around, but I'm in the mood for some "that bitch who treats the girl like shit got her instead of you" kind of music. Because I'm not depressed, just angry. And I want some music that shares the same emotion. Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks, until then!

Listen to some Carnivore. That's bound to make you want to kill every woman you come in contact with!

Listen to nu-metal, no other type of music expresses those feelings so well.

:lol: Just kiddin'

I don't know, I would probably listen to some death metal.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Listen to nu-metal, no other type of music expresses those feelings so well.

:lol: Just kiddin'

I don't know, I would probably listen to some death metal.

:lol: Nu-metal... yeah, thanks. This post put me in little better mood.

Actually if you want ferocity and love mixed into one...it goes by the name of Poison the Well...an excellent band with a wonderful variety of emotion throughout songs.

Nightmarez said:
Hey guys, I know there are enough of these threads to go around, but I'm in the mood for some "that bitch who treats the girl like shit got her instead of you" kind of music. Because I'm not depressed, just angry. And I want some music that shares the same emotion. Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks, until then!

Go to www.shutupandcry.com the band is called Deadlocked I think they still have Mp3s up They have just what you want Loud Angry And Bitchin about chicks!!!!

Anaal Nathrakh, Nasum and Watchmaker. If you can find anything more angry than these bands, I want to know about it! I suggest these tracks :

Anaal Nathrakh : Human, All Too Fucking Human; Pandemonic Hyperblast
Nasum : Shadows; Detonator; Alarm
Watchmaker : Dummy Text; Saturn Devouring Her Children

I'll echo Interesti's recommendation of Mastodon.

Also try:

Akercocke
Botch
Cave In
The Haunted
The Great Deceiver
Knut (extremely angry)
Strapping Young Lad- City

Try those. And for when your angry feelings subside and you just want to sulk, try Today is the Day- Sadness Will Prevail or Arcane Sun's self titled album.

Type O Negative - Slow, Deep, and Hard

Best "I'm fucking pissed at a girl" album ever.