Music and Your Angriness

I am a rather big fan of black,viking,folk and power metal, each of them being equal in my liking, however I find it hard to listen to alot of power metal due to the amount of shitty flowerly keyboard arrangements make it's way into the genre. I want shit like Morgana Lefay and Grave Digger. >_>

Anyways, angerwise, I am not very angry at all, I am more or less a calm person. The only huge emotional outbursts are those that consists of rivers of tears, or a huge smile. I am rather nonchalant when it comes to my anger. So i'd say about a 3.

1. Black, Death, Thrash, Avantgarde

2. I'm not an angry person even if I dislike how things are run in this world. I keep in control most of the time and on a meter of 1-10, I'm about a 3. When I blow up though, it's not the most pretty thing to witness. I usually am sarcastic and cynical about things, making jokes out of things.

I do think there is a correlation between anger and the music you listen to. I'm generally a very angry person, to the point where I've went out shopping for guns to go on this mass killing spree that I keep fantasizing about. I really only limit myself to death, black, and grind because music serves as an outlet for all the repressed anger I have.

Episteme said:
2. I'm not an angry person even if I dislike how things are run in this world. I keep in control most of the time and on a meter of 1-10, I'm about a 3. When I blow up though, it's not the most pretty thing to witness. I usually am sarcastic and cynical about things, making jokes out of things.

This describes me pretty well too. I'm not angry, just disillusioned and satyrical.

And I listen to black, thrash, death, doom, power and heavy metal.

1. Classical, Metal, Ambient, Folk, and I dabble into various other areas.
2. As Confucius wisely claimed, "the superior man is always calm and at ease; the inferior man is always worried and full of distress." 1/10 ;)