MMD packaging

yeah and why would people buy just the CD on its own?
doesn't the CD come with the dvd anyway?

oh well i guess not everyone has a dvd player...

i wish they made it clearer on the main site as to what is what, and how it's packaged!

Both versions will have the DVD and the CD. The difference is the packaging, depending on how you prefer to store it, I guess. You can get it in a double CD jewel case or in a DVD box. This is the way I interpreted it. Correct me if I am wrong. As far as the difference in prices goes, I have no clue. I will have to wait and see them both when they come out and decide which I want to get.

Scott

NP: Amon Amarth - The Crusher

SCott308 said:
Both versions will have the DVD and the CD. The difference is the packaging, depending on how you prefer to store it, I guess. You can get it in a double CD jewel case or in a DVD box. This is the way I interpreted it. Correct me if I am wrong. As far as the difference in prices goes, I have no clue. I will have to wait and see them both when they come out and decide which I want to get.
Yeah, that was my understanding as well. I was just wondering what (if anything) was different besides the case for the discs...

Well, I'll technically be getting two since I'm buying one and my fiancé is buying one. We make sure we each buy a copy of stuff from bands that need our support (ie 'thrax), but for others (ie Shit Anger) we just buy one and burn a copy.