MMM gear.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Oh yeah a package?

(sideways, all well)
100_0756.jpg

What R U?

100_0757.jpg

Hmm maybe this mackie adapter has something to do with it.

100_0758.jpg

Oh snap, a $400 mackie control universal!

100_0759.jpg

I'm getting a new desk for x-mas. A much larger desk. Pics of that once it's in my room. :headbang:

To hell with your no smoking poster!
Sick though dude
Interessting set up, the second monitor on the wall with iTunes on, I dig.

Fuuuuuuuuuck I miss using a HUI and MCU. Nice score Loren!

~006

let me know how the MCU works out...i've been wanting to add one of those fuckers to my setup for a while now. i've been checking out all of the other control surfaces on the market, and the used MCU still seems like the best deal out there, price v. performance wise

Hmm, looks cool, but I have a ton of other stuff I'd wanna get for ~$400 before I got a control surface (namely a 421 and then an SM7 arrrgghhh...) Enjoy it though man!

Hmm, looks cool, but I have a ton of other stuff I'd wanna get for ~$400 before I got a control surface (namely a 421 and then an SM7 arrrgghhh...) Enjoy it though man!

I got to say I'm happy with my mic collection with the exception of my LDC mics and my SDC mics. I really want a pair of 214 mics or 414 mics, I like them a lot. For SDC mics I would love some KM184s but they are quite out of my budget so I'm thinking some audix ADX51 mics, just got to sell of some shit first. :)