mmmm... nice pics...

Besides them not looking like motorcyclists. Brain motorcyclists ?

Are you judging an entire group of people because they have chosen and want to ride motorcycles around the country. That's fucking stupid.

entire groups are not to blame, people are

Who cares about band photos unless they have a hot chick singer. Are you a bunch of homo's.

The Greys said:
Besides them not looking like motorcyclists. Brain motorcyclists ?

Are you judging an entire group of people because they have chosen and want to ride motorcycles around the country. That's fucking stupid.

entire groups are not to blame, people are

Who cares about band photos unless they have a hot chick singer. Are you a bunch of homo's.

:err:

Phormula said:
lopezcopy5dj.jpg
I love this!!!

Forest of Åsatrú said:
Well actually he said "I'm 2.blah blah blah metres tall" and i was like "dude, im american"

Yeah, the metric system just isn't metal. Or cool for that matter.

Peter is 6' 3 1/2", Mikael is 6' 2", Lopez is 5' 9", Per is 5' 7 1/2" and Mendez is 5'6".

As far as the photos go... being a photographer myself, I do agree with what NFU said about the photo shoot itself. Labels ARE usually the ones who hire a photographer to do a shoot if it's a major shoot and it's indoors. But many bands also hire their own photographer that they know to do shoots since they know the photographer has the same vision they do. I also think these were done while they were on the road. And like Trav said, many shoots are done at the venue itself. The photographer will bring in props or backdrops and lighting and do the shoot right there. Or they use the surroundings, like when Strapping Young Lad had one sitting on the side of the stage at House of Blues in Chicago. If they were doing a shoot at the venue, sometimes it IS very hard to find good enough surroundings for it and you just try to utilize what is there..

I personally also think that these photos are very "cold" and "forced", not like the relaxed Opeth we normally see. Now if the shoot was done on a time restraint, that could explain things. Or the photographer may have asked them to pose certain ways. I think it's nice for bands to be able to do shoots with photographers they are familiar with or photographers that know their music since they can usually take the vibe from the music and showcase it through the photos. That's what I try to do as well. The only photo I really like is the one against the wall. I do like the one that is in the studio where you can see Per's hair and Lopez is leaning his arm on him, although the arm-leaning thing is a bit, um..... yah. :) And as much as I loooooooooove purple, I don't think it's a good background color for a metal band. Maybe a glam band, but not metal. I also don't like the positioning of the members in the purple photo. I guess we should've expected something different and at least the guys aren't afraid to try something new.