MOD shows..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Well lucky you. MOD is gonna do a small run of dates from Texas to brooklyn and back. Did I say Brooklyn??? YUP! We are going to play the Brooklyn MEtalfest on FRiday and hang out and party all saturday with you. Sunday we will be playing jersey, i think. haha. Still planning and booking. MAke sure you guys come out. I am going to be playing 4 new MOD songs live, Classic MOD songs from USA for MOD and of course a mini SOD set for the old school fans. I hope to meet some of you who I haven't and ofciurse I know Momo and Bobby O will be in the house. see you there.
Billy MIlano.com will probably be up at the end of this month or the beginig of the next.

Great news!
I hope this means that there will be more M.O.D. shows/tours in the (near) future. Don't forget to come to The Netherlands.

The set sounds promising; new tracks, USA for MOD tracks and an SOD-part. I wish I could see and/or hear it. Is somebody going to tape this? Feel free to send me a copy and I'll post it on my website.

:headbang:

Aren't Anthrax scheduled to play the BMF on both Friday and Saturday? This should be interesting. You coming anywhere near upstate NY?

Well lucky you. MOD is gonna do a small run of dates from Texas to brooklyn and back. Did I say Brooklyn??? YUP! We are going to play the Brooklyn MEtalfest on FRiday and hang out and party all saturday with you. Sunday we will be playing jersey, i think. haha. Still planning and booking. MAke sure you guys come out. I am going to be playing 4 new MOD songs live, Classic MOD songs from USA for MOD and of course a mini SOD set for the old school fans. I hope to meet some of you who I haven't and ofciurse I know Momo and Bobby O will be in the house. see you there.
Billy MIlano.com will probably be up at the end of this month or the beginig of the next.

That's Friday June 22nd, right? I'll be there for sure!:headbang:

I will be there ! Very Excited and hoping to meet some of the people from the board there like schenk. I am supposed to be in Atlanta that week but I'm rescheduling right now. I hope Bob O. sees this so he can join in the fun and festivities.

Best Regards,

Momo

Dingbatz in NJ will be awesome, Billy.

Imagine, you'll be on the same stage that was graced by Ravensthorn. Ha!

RavensthornInTheStudioRed023.jpg

Michigan dates?? I know of a cool place in Lansing if you are interested, Billy. Holds about 250 or so people. I'll pm you the information if you are interested.

Shenkadere beat me to it I was also gonna sugest the Crocodile Rock in Allentown P.A.. You can find the guy that promotes it by going on myspace and looking for the East Coast Oi Fest. I believe the dude promoting that also runs/ owns Croc rock.