MOD to support MADBALL in the midwest in may.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
That's right folks. Things are starting to really cook here in the MOD camp. We have a whole bunch of dates to be put up on our myspace page and billymilano.com this coming monday. We are supporting MADBALL on 8 shows for the begining of may. Have just got our Japanese deal and tour possibilty for June and are proud to be announcing that MOD will finally make it back to Europe booked by Marc Nickle of MAD booking in fall. It's the first time MOD will be back in Europe in over 14 years.
But first we are putting together a tour package for july and August in the states again.

That's right folks. Things are starting to really cook here in the MOD camp. We have a whole bunch of dates to be put up on our myspace page and billymilano.com this coming monday. We are supporting MADBALL on 8 shows for the begining of may. Have just got our Japanese deal and tour possibilty for June and are proud to be announcing that MOD will finally make it back to Europe booked by Marc Nickle of MAD booking in fall. It's the first time MOD will be back in Europe in over 14 years.
But first we are putting together a tour package for july and August in the states again.

Congrats, dude! Go out with a bang!:headbang:

Congratulations! That is great news... M.O.D. touring with Madball, two great bands at the same bill.
And I see that you will come to Europe too, so I will finally get a chance to see M.O.D. live! I already heard rumors about at least one date here in the Netherlands. I WILL BE THERE!
And of course congratulations on your Japanese deal.

:headbang:

Congratulations!!! That's awesome news!!! I hope you make it back to the east coast.