MOD shows..

BMF_poster-2007.jpg

Oh. That show's in Red Hook, eh? What's it like in that neighbourhood?

Whenever I'm driving the Gowanas, I avert my eyes from that district. After all, H.P. Lovecraft set a number of his best horror stories in the nightmare-filled alleys of Red Hook! I wouldn't want to be cursed by its cruel poverty, would I?

Then I head down the Prospect onto Ocean Parkway, and marvel at six miles of glittering Jewish palaces! Oi vey!

Jurched

I remember when I was stationed at Quantico, VA a few years ago, I saw one time that you guys were going to have a show there, then a few weeks later the show was listed as cancelled.

Are you coming anywhere a little further south than NJ? I'd definitely travel a few hours to see you guys again. Thanks!

I remember when I was stationed at Quantico, VA a few years ago, I saw one time that you guys were going to have a show there, then a few weeks later the show was listed as cancelled.

Are you coming anywhere a little further south than NJ? I'd definitely travel a few hours to see you guys again. Thanks!

Were looking to book jesters in fayetvill NC and Spartenburg in SC. I hope

Were looking to book jesters in fayetvill NC and Spartenburg in SC. I hope

That would be awesome!! If those shows happen, I hope to still be in there area at that time. I'm getting medically separated from the Marines after 9 years of service. My right foot & ankle is trashed, I can't run on it for a long while (maybe permanetly), and I might have to go through cartilage transplant surgery.