MOD shows..

Dingbatz in NJ will be awesome, Billy.

Imagine, you'll be on the same stage that was graced by Ravensthorn. Ha!

RavensthornInTheStudioRed023.jpg

Holy crap! Did Dee Snider fuck King Diamond or what?

Well lucky you. MOD is gonna do a small run of dates from Texas to brooklyn and back. Did I say Brooklyn??? YUP! We are going to play the Brooklyn MEtalfest on FRiday and hang out and party all saturday with you. Sunday we will be playing jersey, i think. haha. Still planning and booking. MAke sure you guys come out. I am going to be playing 4 new MOD songs live, Classic MOD songs from USA for MOD and of course a mini SOD set for the old school fans. I hope to meet some of you who I haven't and ofciurse I know Momo and Bobby O will be in the house. see you there.
Billy MIlano.com will probably be up at the end of this month or the beginig of the next.

Don't suppose you could fit a gig in at Toad's Place, New Haven, could ya? I missed you guys at Killith Faire last time. Bummed me out.

Jurched

Knoxville or Nashville!

In the last month we have had Lamb of God and Gojira in Nashville and here in Knoxville: Goatwhore, The Arcacia Strain, Hatebreed, God Forbid, Evergreen Terrace, Lacuna Coil, and Within Temptation so I am assuming there must be a little scene here, yet I haven't met any metal folks here.

I might check out the Goatwhore show tomorrow though.

Knoxville or Nashville!

In the last month we have had Lamb of God and Gojira in Nashville and here in Knoxville: Goatwhore, The Arcacia Strain, Hatebreed, God Forbid, Evergreen Terrace, Lacuna Coil, and Within Temptation so I am assuming there must be a little scene here, yet I haven't met any metal folks here.

I might check out the Goatwhore show tomorrow though.

do you know of a club and a contact?

what's the place in michegan? Grand rapids?

Nope, the place you played in Grand Rapids (Ten Bells) has shut down. Shame too, because that place was a pretty cool venue. Anyways, the place I am talking about is called Macs Bar in Lansing, MI. They have had everyone from High on Fire, Goatwhore, Pelican, Weedeater, Bongzilla, Mastodon(fucking badass show), Cephalic Carnage, Uphill Battle, Disfear, Unsane yada yada yada play there. It's a pretty cool venue and Lansing actually has a pretty decent metal scene when it comes to national bands coming to this shit hole town. So I imagine you would pack the place (holds about 250-275 people). The link for the venue is provided below and it has booking info listed if you do feel like you would like to book a show here. It would be pretty fucking sweet if you did come here. Hope to see you listed on their events calendar in the near future:kickass:
http://www.macsbar.com/

Billy,
Are you coming to the DC or Baltimore area? Jaxx in Springfield, VA is like the east coast capital of metal. Their website is www.jaxxroxx.com. Thanks!

-Steve