I agree with Frodnat.
We'd deffo need a moderator in order to get rid of pseudo-depressive cunts such as YOU : FRODNAT, PRECISELY!!!
I could also mention Trona or Dora but it's not really necessary since most of our FELLOW board members must have noticed that this forum started to decay EXACTLY when those pricks started to post compulsively.

Birds of ill omen ...
Birds of ill omen ...

koalanus said:
I agree with Frodnat.
We'd deffo need a moderator in order to get rid of pseudo-depressive cunts such as YOU : FRODNAT, PRECISELY!!!
I could also mention Trona or Dora but it's not really necessary since most of our FELLOW board members must have noticed that this forum started to decay EXACTLY when those pricks started to post compulsively.

Birds of ill omen ...
Birds of ill omen ...

What the fuck do you think you're gonna do about it? *heheheh*

yes, I hate myself too, I deserve to be fucked up. Go ahead!" COOOOOOOOME ON! COME ON! COME ON FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME OOONNN!!!! FFFUUUUCCCKKKK MMMEEEEE UUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe, aaahhhhh! shit, you pussies. : :lol:

koalanus said:
I agree with Frodnat.

Birds of ill omen ...
Birds of ill omen ...
Poor little boy. Your life must have been the ultimate shit. I reckon you better stop drinking too much beer. It will kill you ;)... and stop beating up your wife and children when you are going to feel the need to...:heh:

Dora said:
its really GAY to post twice all the time with your second and third and Xth nick.. :Smug:

hey i just remember you had that account called PERIOD you piece of e-shit :lol:

trona said:
What the fuck do you think you're gonna do about it? *heheheh*

yes, I hate myself too, I deserve to be fucked up. Go ahead!" COOOOOOOOME ON! COME ON! COME ON FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME OOONNN!!!! FFFUUUUCCCKKKK MMMEEEEE UUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe, aaahhhhh! shit, you pussies. : :lol:

I don't need to catch all your miff diseases, thanks. Get a dildo.

Frodnat said:
Poor little boy. Your life must have been the ultimate shit. I reckon you better stop drinking too much beer. It will kill you ;)... and stop beating up your wife and children when you are going to feel the need to...:heh:

Poor little boy is much older than you. Poor little boy doesn't drink beer and has never had to beat up anyone in his whole life except when beaten up first. Poor little boy will never beat up women or kids. But poor little boy really loathes people like you who come on a forum to deteriorate its atmosphere.
My Life hasn't been the ultimate shit, Frogfart, I've went thru a lot of shit but I've always managed to overcome it. And I've never been a pitiful depression-attention piece of shite like yer. keep this stuff for yourself, and get over it. I hope you will anyway. I don't hate you. I e-hate you but I'm sure one day we'll meet around a pint at a gig and find out that we can actually get along well.

*VIOLINS*

LOVE

koalanus said:
Poor little boy is much older than you. Poor little boy doesn't drink beer and has never had to beat up anyone in his whole life except when beaten up first. Poor little boy will never beat up women or kids. But poor little boy really loathes people like you who come on a forum to deteriorate its atmosphere.
My Life hasn't been the ultimate shit, Frogfart, I've went thru a lot of shit but I've always managed to overcome it. And I've never been a pitiful depression-attention piece of shite like yer. keep this stuff for yourself, and get over it. I hope you will anyway. I don't hate you. I e-hate you but I'm sure one day we'll meet around a pint at a gig and find out that we can actually get along well.

*VIOLINS*

LOVE
What do you expect? You was the first one that behaved in a aggressive way. Do we, the mongs remind you of something?

We had such a discussion when I reentered the forum in august. But there weren´t people in here that insulted others.

Good night

Frodnat said:
What do you expect? You was the first one that behaved in a aggressive way. Do we, the mongs remind you of something?

We had such a discussion when I reentered the forum in august. But there weren´t people in here that insulted others.

Good night

'What makes you feel deranged...?'
'Things You Hate'
'Anathema forum Lunatic Asylum'
'Fuck you'
'Black sheep?'
'Sick'
'Why do you listen to depressive music???'
'Dora'
'Suicide'
'Can I die ???' : Can I die ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all swept away, betrayed, side by side we all look back of what most others forgot... their souls. It feels like dying again in this cradle in this so warm disbelief of harmony. BETRAYED by those who lost it long before in the cold hell where we, he, all had to swallow the shit of generations. HATE will rise. It´s blind we all see it is a blind emotion from a sinners mind, childish revolution for what is left and seems to be gone in just a moment without... BLUR. HOLLOW it is hollow... a world led by the blind that can´t see, never could be free. CAGED in their own souls. Sleeping... disbelief. Blizzzzzzz... a mysterious tragedy? NO !!! We are all swept away...

Sorry, for these words. It seems like it is time for another dive... into the abyss !!!

So I dive... Good bye... '
'

'?live suicide?'

And so on, and so on, and so on ... Those thread your participated in pretty sum-up what you're on about since your so-called come-back last August. That is to say : WHINE WHINE WHINE , TRY TO GET ATTENTION, WHINE WHINE WHINE, PRETEND TO BE DEPRESSED and piss people off that way. That's why you get negative feedback from people who're here to have a good time. GOOD TIME. [size=+2]GOOD TIME[/size]

GOOD NIGHT :)

P.S : Shit man, I really hope we can stll find a peaceful solution to this problem.

Koalanus, You ain't been through shit compared to half of us. You don't know shit. You never will. I could push you down mentally just by looking at you. You're nothing. You fuckin whiner, deal with it, you pussy. You can't handle us? Why DON'T you leave? Uh huh.
I don't care one way or another, you just give me a little outlet, cause you're victim to me, just some fun today.

You're back is wide open.

But I WILL make it my job to stand between you and whoever you decide to jump on anyday. I'll come here just for that.

koalanus said:
'What makes you feel deranged...?'
'Things You Hate'
'Anathema forum Lunatic Asylum'
'Fuck you'
'Black sheep?'
'Sick'
'Why do you listen to depressive music???'
'Dora'
'Suicide'
'Can I die ???' : Can I die ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all swept away, betrayed, side by side we all look back of what most others forgot... their souls. It feels like dying again in this cradle in this so warm disbelief of harmony. BETRAYED by those who lost it long before in the cold hell where we, he, all had to swallow the shit of generations. HATE will rise. It´s blind we all see it is a blind emotion from a sinners mind, childish revolution for what is left and seems to be gone in just a moment without... BLUR. HOLLOW it is hollow... a world led by the blind that can´t see, never could be free. CAGED in their own souls. Sleeping... disbelief. Blizzzzzzz... a mysterious tragedy? NO !!! We are all swept away...

Sorry, for these words. It seems like it is time for another dive... into the abyss !!!

So I dive... Good bye... '
'

'?live suicide?'

And so on, and so on, and so on ... Those thread your participated in pretty sum-up what you're on about since your so-called come-back last August. That is to say : WHINE WHINE WHINE , TRY TO GET ATTENTION, WHINE WHINE WHINE, PRETEND TO BE DEPRESSED and piss people off that way. That's why you get negative feedback from people who're here to have a good time. GOOD TIME. [size=+2]GOOD TIME[/size]

GOOD NIGHT :)

P.S : Shit man, I really hope we can stll find a peaceful solution to this problem.
O.K. This is a Anathema forum. An Anathema-forum is about their music, their lyrics and the things that are involved in their music.

You like Anathema don´t you? So ever asked yourself why? Maybe because of their lyrics... Hmmm... I think both of us have a right to post what we want if it isn´t offending anyone. And if you are offended by a little doom in an Anathema forum then you are wrong here. SORRY to say this... There are far more positive posts in this forum than negative. So why do you focus on the posts of the mongs? Just ignore them, if you can. Most of the other people in this forum can do it this way. There shouldn´t be a problem.

I won´t tolerate insults... and I won´t do that in the future! Did I made my point clear?

Trona said:
Koalanus, You ain't been through shit compared to half of us. You don't know shit. You never will. I could push you down mentally just by looking at you. You're nothing. You fuckin whiner, deal with it, you pussy. You can't handle us? Why DON'T you leave? Uh huh.
I don't care one way or another, you just give me a little outlet, cause you're victim to me, just some fun today.

You're back is wide open.

But I WILL make it my job to stand between you and whoever you decide to jump on anyday. I'll come here just for that.

The difference between you and me is that I've been through REAL shit. You're faking and pretending all day long, puking your pre-conceived privacy straight in our faces, keep your shit inside your rectum please, don't let it leak in here.

Frodnat said:
I won´t tolerate insults... and I won´t do that in the future! Did I made my point clear?

Absolutely clear !!! :)

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITE !!
MONGHEAD
RETARD WHINER

koalanus said:
The difference between you and me is that I've been through REAL shit. You're faking and pretending all day long, puking your pre-conceived privacy straight in our faces, keep your shit inside your rectum please, don't let it leak in here.

Absolutely clear !!! :)

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITE !!
MONGHEAD
RETARD WHINER

YOu don't know shit, you've never seen shit, your head is buried in shit, pussy! PUSSY envy, You've got it big time! You fuckin retard ! Is there no end to your whining crying lying coward wanna be ass?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. koalanus. You think that I never went through any shit in my life? If I would here and now tell you what happened in my life you would never sleep a single night again and after some days you would definitely jump off the next bridge.

But hey obviously, you went through the same shit as me. Because the shit you remember doesn´t hurt as much as the shit you can´t remember... that´s for sure.

A contest of who has it worse!?! Just when I thought we'd reached rock bottom.

I win by the way, a whole Nelly Furtado gig and 9 straight hours of listening to Roxette, pity me.

Allan said:
Not when I was 13 and thinking beating my mates in table tennis would impress girls
when i whas 12 i liked this boy very much but i thought pretty boys didn`t fart so when he did i didn`t like him anymore.
that is sad isn`t it:tickled: