Mom cancels kid's World of Warcraft account..

You thought that was funny!

Watch how he reacts to his birthday suprise!

Last edited by a moderator:
actually I think this kid might need some help, here he is smashing some shit up

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCtWVc59EoA&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Hahahahahahhahahahqhhaajhhahahahahasha, oh my fucking god, that brother is such a sadistic fuck, and I can't even express in words how much that is EXACTLY what I would be doing (giggly and cackling endlessly while filming all his misery and stupidity). And also, I was starting to feel bad for the parents and hate the kid for acting like a spoiled fuck, and he still was of course, but still, with three cars in the driveway/garage (one of which is a brand fucking new Challenger), I definitely lol'ed when the Dad was like "HEY I JUST PAID $200 FOR THAT TRUCK" :lol: Does anyone have scoop on whether these are staged or not?

And once again, I was EXACTLY like the brown-haired brother when I was younger :lol: (mostly cuz I never got too mad at anything and thought people who did were just so stupid :loco: )

actually I think this kid might need some help, here he is smashing some shit up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCtWVc59EoA&feature=channel_page

Dude, yeah, wow, I honestly was laughing in the beginning but stopped about halfway through, that is clearly a really fucking dysfunctional family, and I feel the brother went too far this time by constantly telling him he sucked (though he definitely did, what the hell was that lick? :lol: ) And you know the parents somehow contributed to it as well, since they raised them, and smashing his Dad's guitar, holy fuck - if he were my son I'd definitely get pissed as all hell at him, but also feel sorry and want to help him, cuz that is obviously not a normal reaction...

Man I'd be pumped to get that truck, I love battle cars.

But seriously what the hell is it with you Americans and giant ass fucking cars. The kid doesn't even come up to the hood on that grey truck, holy shit.

The scary thing is that these clips have had 1million+ hits now. This guys a celeb now. He'll no doubt have the shit ripped out of him when he goes back to school.

I thought so too, until you saw the kid about to attack his dad with the baseball bat, that seemed so quick and off the mark. It just looked too convincing to be fake

my brother actually did something similar when we cut him off the internet..
He would run against the door repeatedly and slam his body against it while yelling
Not funny.. scary

..well, maybe a lil funny

That pretty much makes my mind about it beign staged for sure. Cool thing this guy's voice resembles Eric Cartman soo much, the old one from first seasons :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator: