Money money money.

I was just curious is any one could give me a good idea of the amount of spending money needed. Hotel is already paid for, so all I would need to worry about would be Transportation (Gota love the MARTA and feet!) , Food, Clothing And CD's.

Has any one figured what they've spent in the past? I just don't want to be cut too short or go over my expenses at all.

Are things reasonably priced or are they a little expensive?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

-MetalRose

Hey man, first off, I hate you because you saw Pyramaze in Minn. I will always envy you and I want to kick my own ass for not making it. hahah, just kidding man. Except for the kickin my own ass part.

Well MArta is cheap. Seriously, even if you ride it like ten times, five or six bucks is all you need for that. A ride is what, 75 cents? Something like that, real cheap. From the Airport get on any of them and head down til you get to the ARts center.

Which hotel are you at? Fairfield and Granada are the places to be, though they are expensive. I split a room with about one to three people each year so for Thurs- Sat night the cost I pay for is around 120 bucks.

Cds are around 11-15 bucks each, I buy about 15 every year.

Shirts - short sleeve, 15, long sleeve 18 or 20.

Other than ticket and plane cost, I bring about 400- 450 bucks (plus take out about 50 more from the ATM hahaha) and I walk away with a plethora of cds and shirts.

Oh yea, food, well, last year me and Ed ate at the Subway for lunch and this year Ill eat at the Vinyl inside Earthlink for dinner, they are around 6 - 7 bucks for a full meal. The foods good as well so hey thats not bad.

Hope that helps,
Ben

Daybreaker said:
Hey man, first off, I hate you because you saw Pyramaze in Minn. I will always envy you and I want to kick my own ass for not making it. hahah, just kidding man. Except for the kickin my own ass part.

Well MArta is cheap. Seriously, even if you ride it like ten times, five or six bucks is all you need for that. A ride is what, 75 cents? Something like that, real cheap. From the Airport get on any of them and head down til you get to the ARts center.

Which hotel are you at? Fairfield and Granada are the places to be, though they are expensive. I split a room with about one to three people each year so for Thurs- Sat night the cost I pay for is around 120 bucks.

Cds are around 11-15 bucks each, I buy about 15 every year.

Shirts - short sleeve, 15, long sleeve 18 or 20.

Other than ticket and plane cost, I bring about 400- 450 bucks (plus take out about 50 more from the ATM hahaha) and I walk away with a plethora of cds and shirts.

Oh yea, food, well, last year me and Ed ate at the Subway for lunch and this year Ill eat at the Vinyl inside Earthlink for dinner, they are around 6 - 7 bucks for a full meal. The foods good as well so hey thats not bad.

Hope that helps,
Ben

Yes it does, it's kind of what I had figured. Only a little lower than my anticipated projection.

We're staying at Either Fairfield in or The Residence Inn. I don't remember off hand... My info is at home right now.

Pyramaze in MN was awsome... I won't tell you that my buddy Nathan (who's coming to PP V) and I had dinner with them after the set. (Except for Jonah who was exhaused! :loco: ) I even ditched Agent Steel to hang out with Prymaze, Karlos wasn't happy with me for that! Oh well.

We'll have to meet up... I can't wait to see all these bands PLUS meet the people from the message boards. I think after that week, I'll be able to die happy.

-MetalRose

Hey Metalrose, my experience with the wallet emptying that is Progpower usa is the following. Like the above post states, Marta us cheap. I think its 1.50 one way and if its anything like Chicago you can stick a 5, 10, or a 20 in a machine and get a card for the whole fest depending on how much you use it. Cd's are average about $14.00 give or take. If you are down a dollar the vendors will usually take what you have! (they are so cool!). Shirts are around $20 I think. All told I bring a lot of cash for shirts. Cd's are easy to get online but shirts suck with shipping prices from Europe so the shirt line is where I'll be.