Monika Dee Here ?

Monika Dee

New Metal Member
Sep 29, 2005
Greetings to all you Supremacy fans out there ?
I would like to start off with wishing you a happy metal new year !
It's finally here the long awaited album Vicious Circle and CD Launch for supremacy .
Well it's been a real struggle for me but got through it .
It's all the supremacy fans that got me through aswell as my sister Jadi Anne .
Unfortunately I will not be playing the launch as I still remain with an injury and need a little more time to recover .
Replacing me on the night is " Nawar Delati whom I refer to ( GELATI ) Ha ,Ha ,Ha
HE has been so great through this all and I would'nt have picked anybody else for the job .
I want to say thankyou to you and for all the support and patients with me through this all and stepping into my shoes while I recover from this all, it has been a long but painful journey and you have been there for me through it all .
Thankyou Nawar for everything !
Love you with all my Metal Heart !

Now to the biggest inspiration in my life is my sister Jadi Anne
What can I say we have been through so much together and share the biggest bond of all as business partners aswell as sisters but more best friends .
I can even begin to repay you for all that you have done for me
This album says it all for us and our bond is something noone can break .
The hardest day of my life will be not being onstage next to you playing my guitar because your the one that got me up there in the first place .
You have been my rock when I am down the most and you pick me up and show me what dreams are and how to turn them into reality .

IF it was'nt for you I would'nt have gotten this far .
And through all this nightmare you have stood by my side you are my hero !
And as soon as this nightmare is over we can get back onstge together and kick some arse !
Love you from the bottom of my metal heart !

As for this CD Launch I hope to see all you sexy Supremacy fans as I will be there rock'n with the band signing some cd's for you all .
There is a saying that i found to be so true .

"You Don't Know what you got until you loose it "

Don't Forget
27th january
Corner Hotel
with support from The Dead Things "
" You Better Be Ready For It "
Love you all and cannot wait for the Launch to catch up with you
Thankyou for the support you all ROCK
CYA THERE
STAY COOL
STAY TRUE
STAY METAL
Monika Dee
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey mon ,
your words are very touching , and very sweet just like you ,
i know how hard this will be for you and and for us all ,
but it's gonna be specially hard not having on stage beside me ,
you told me the other day that "the show must go on" ,
but i hope it won't be long before we have you back on stage again ,
the fact that you are still going to be there and giving everyone the surprise you are planing is great , you are like the Duracell battery lol , never say die lol

trying to play your parts wasn't easy , that's because they're not easy lol
but i believe that I've stayed true to the way you would play them , and will do my best to make them sound just how they are meant to ,
you've inspired us allot monika , and you're still doing so ,
this gig will be a celebration of all the sweat , blood and tears and heartache we all went through , just like in a vicious circle ...

Metal is in our hearts , we can't stop beating it ...
you rock Mon , my sister in "law" metal lol ....

Nawar