Sadly Monika Dee will not be playing at the CD Launch.

supremacy

Supremacy.com.au
This has to be the hardest thing i have had to announce,
My sister Monika Dee will not be playing guitar at our Cd Launch at the "corner hotel" Due to her hand injury's.
Supremacy have not been performing live for this reason and i strongly feel hurt about this situation as you all know that Supremacy was formed by Monika and I.
We have always been a team as we have shared the same dream for over 15 years,
This deeply hurts,
I have never been on stage without her and I'm finding it very hard as she keeps telling me that the show must go on....
This is killing her and i could not begin to tell you how hard this is for her.

Monika and i write all the music in Supremacy and lucky enough the album was complete only left to mix and master before her injury did arise.
The hard work we put into this CD was just left on a shelf due to me waiting and hoping that she will get better but only ended up getting worse.
Monika's hand injury has not only shattered her soul as a musician but has left her with permanent damage.

This does not mean she will not be playing in Supremacy again,
She just needs more time to get her nerve's in her hand working as normal.
She will apppear on the night for CD signings and also to sing some songs with me, So you Monika Dee fans out there won't miss out...

PS. Replacing Monika On the night will be "Nawar Dalati"
Nawar has great respect for Monika,
they have built a closeness and have worked together to put on a show the best they could for Monika's fans.
If you want more info on Monika's hand injury or you want to ask a question please feel free to go on the Monika's injury page on the forum.

"Blessed Be"
Jadi-Anne/ Supremacy.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: