Monster and Fusion D4 samples here!

Sweet dude been flipping out trying to get these! Can't thank you enough :worship:

Hey if you can tell that dude to hook you up with the snare 2 fat city and 15 rim centre. Id like to have both of these for blending!

those are grouped ludicrously close together.... lol... i've never seen anyone space hits so close together during a sampling session other than drummers before i explain what i mean by "a few sconds between each hit" is "a few seconds between each hit", lol. ahhh, drummers... whaddyagonnado, eh? can't live with them, can't play without 'em, can't legally shoot 'em, :lol: Still, not a biggie on these... but what velocity did he capture these at?

those are grouped ludicrously close together.... lol... i've never seen anyone space hits so close together during a sampling session other than drummers before i explain what i mean by "a few sconds between each it" is "a few seconds between each hit", lol. ahhh, drummers... whaddyagonnado, eh? can't live without 'em, can't legally shoot 'em, :lol: Still, not a biggie on these... but what velocity did he capture these at? that's a big part of the equation.

oh I hear you....it's often not a big deal with kicks, but when it comes to snare-sampling.....they JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!
cymbals I usually sample myself, it NEVER works to let them hit'em cause they NEVER wait long enough. did you think about 10000volts to their chair to paralize them between hits as well? ;)

I meant there was no need for multiple instances of the same thing. Like.. this isn't a sampling real drums session, this is sampling a sample.. which there is only 1 of.

I meant there was no need for multiple instances of the same thing. Like.. this isn't a sampling real drums session, this is sampling a sample.. which there is only 1 of.
no, the guy triggered these right out of the D4, which is capable of multiple velocities.

Big 'Ol Thanks for this! I've been trying to find these wav samples for a veeery veeery long time!
I got the whole D4 as a soundfont, I just simply dunno how to use it, or how to export samples to .wav, but these will help me out!

E: Isn't that Monster the same kick sample Unearth used in the first two albums?