Montreal

Apr 6, 2009
Alright who's going to see them in Montreal?
On other news I just learned PT will be here in September...I will be there aswell.

I will finally come out of lurk mode to say yes, I will be there. Also, am I the only member on the board from Vermont, USA?:erk:

Indeed, are you going to Kreator tomorrow (Saturday 11th)? Paganfest, also? What else?

There's Les Batards du Nord on April 24th and Monarque on April 25th in Quebec, Mogwai the same day than Opeth unfortunately and Isis with Pelican in June and no won't go to Kreator... no money:erk:

T'was a great show if you wondered. For "Les Bâtards du Nord", I won't be able to see them. Also no money, and I already saw them when they played with Moonsorrow some months ago. Great night too.

Hey of anyone who's going to thisa show....it sais start at 8:00 doors 6:30.....Enslaved gonna play at 8? or is that Opeth's slot.....I'm leaning more towards the first option lol but want to make sure.

Hey of anyone who's going to thisa show....it sais start at 8:00 doors 6:30.....Enslaved gonna play at 8? or is that Opeth's slot.....I'm leaning more towards the first option lol but want to make sure.

Enslaved are gonna open for Opeth, so they'll be first. Not sure if it means that they'll start at 8 or 6h30 though, that's a good question.

I'll be showing up early to pick up the tickets though.

Doors open at 18:30
Enslaved starts playing at 20:00
Opeth starts playing near 21:30 I suppose.
The show ends near 24:00, I hope.

And yes, I'll be there and it's going to be so damn great. Unfortunately, I finish working at 17:30 so I'll probably be a little bit late. :erk:

it says on the ticket itself doors 18:30 show 20:00. Enslaved is only gonna play for like ~40 minutes. Going to the tams beforehand with friends too lol.

I will finally come out of lurk mode to say yes, I will be there. Also, am I the only member on the board from Vermont, USA?:erk:

im in plattsburgh, ny so im pretty damn close to ya, and im going to the show tomorrow! 8th time ill be seeing opeth live, still excited

ill be wearing the blue yellow striped shirt w a blond chick w long hair, hope the border wait time doesnt suck!