opeth headliners at montreal sotu date

JoeVice

Jul 6, 2003
Murdock, NE
Visit site
* LAMB OF GOD will play at about 10PM every day with the exception of Montreal where OPETH will close the show and hit the stage around 10PM

i don't know if anyone has seen this yet on the sounds of the undergound tour official site...but damn...looks like montreal is the date to hit. i wonder if they will play a longer setlist here

All the headliners will play between 6PM and 10:
OPETH
POISON THE WELLL
CHIMAIRA
FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES
UNEARTH
CLUTCH
hmm, 6 bands over 4 hours.... with 2 stages that's 80 mins per band, not bad eh? (though that's assuming they'll play back to back)

Looking for a Job said:
:erk: it's not exact at all. i'll have to wait for earlier shows info
All times are approximate and subject to change.
All bands rotate within their designated times each day so exact times won't be known until the day of the show.

R0l0 said:
hmm, 6 bands over 4 hours.... with 2 stages that's 80 mins per band, not bad eh? (though that's assuming they'll play back to back)

it says that lamb of god will be going on at 10...so probably more like 6 bands over 5 hours...but you have to consider the minimum 20-30 minute soundchecks in between sets.

JoeVice said:
* LAMB OF GOD will play at about 10PM every day with the exception of Montreal where OPETH will close the show and hit the stage around 10PM

i don't know if anyone has seen this yet on the sounds of the undergound tour official site...but damn...looks like montreal is the date to hit. i wonder if they will play a longer setlist here

:D :D :D :D :D

and also:

:D :D :D :D :D

ahhh, life is good ...

Looking for a Job said:
:erk: it's not exact at all. i'll have to wait for earlier shows info

it might take a while.

SOTU schedule said:
All times are approximate and subject to change.
All bands rotate within their designated times each day so exact times won't be known until the day of the show.

Looking for a Job said:
yeah but i'm sure there will be some kind of pattern. it's not like opeth will play a 6:30 one night, 10 the next, 7:15 the next, 6:10 the next, etc...it'll be pretty consistent

That's what that's saying though - bands will rotate in their time slots. It is entirely possible for Opeth to open up the main stage one night, then play right before Lamb of Gord on the next.

Profanity said:
That's exactly what I said but for some reason you ignored my post because you think all posts by me are worthless.

sorry dude, I just figured I'd explain it without that cocky "hay im funney, rite guys?" attitude that's in every one of your posts. but my bad man, your idea was probably good too. :)

Profanity said:
Apology accepted. I just don't like to see people wasting their time posting more than they need to.

What constitutes a wasted post? Like, how about a post with an animated picture of me softly slapping your mother's lips with my penis?

just wondering.