Moonsorrow return to Canada!

Iced Guardian

Sep 8, 2005
Toronto Ontario
Inertia Entertainment is showing that everyone's (or at least my) favourite Finnish Vikings will be returning to these shores again. this time they will be accompanied by Utlagr and Les Batards Du Nord.

so far dates are:

November 16 - The Embassy, London
November 17 - The Wreckroom, Toronto

it still isn't up on Moonsorrow's site, but it is in Utlagr's, so there could very well be some more dates for those not in London or Toronto. tickets are apparently going on sale soon.

damn, this will be one hell of a show. again.

some samples to get us excited!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=dvZCHHETr9I]click[/ame]
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=W3Ffn4htiEw]click[/ame]

oops. didn't realize it would be embedded YouTube. oh well.

also, check out Utlagr's link for more dates. they are palying in Sudbury again. hopefully they got more than, what, 70 people there (was that the number floting around...)

WHAAAAAT?! You just made my day! I live in London, I will SO be at this show in November! YES

I saw HORNA at 'Nosturi' club in Helsinki last night! Then right after the gig I ran into Ville Sorvali (MOONSORROW vocals) on the street...the first thing he says when he recognizes me is "You look kind of stupid with your short hair now...actually, you look kinda handsome, but that's not a good thing." Of course, I was trying to talk some business, re the tour in this thread, but he couldn't get over the hair, so we talked about that. Also, standing with us was 3/4 of PRIMORDIAL. No shit!

Still gonna work on getting on at least a few of these dates when MS come back to Canada!

:kickass:

David, if you get on the show here in London, that would make my life, as I missed the Moonsorrow/WoY show in Toronto. You can rest assured I'll probably be in the first row and there after the show to thank you :p Also, awesome on meeting Primordial, they're fantastic (obviously)

Awesome! I just got back from Dublin where I had a night out at the local metal pub with Alan and Simon. Amazing musicians with absolutely no ego or attitude whatsoever. They mentioned coming over to the states to do some dates with Agalloch....:OMG:

Holy shit, I hope that's true :OMG:

Im totally going to the London show. It's only half as far as I had to drive to see Moonsorrow last time they were in North America. If anyone from the Detroit/Windsor area wants to carpool to save some gas money, send me a PM.

^ I shall see you there.

I also checked out Utlagr, and they're an absolutely fantastic (Canadian none the less) band, definitely should be right down the alley of people here.

I have Finland Envy...

I've been afflicted with that lately as well. :lol:

Don't forget about this ya'll..... HEATHEN CRUSADE USA!!!

hc3_flyer.jpg

November 14 & 15 2008

Station 4
201 East 4th Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101