Moonsorrow- V:Havitetty

I didn't buy it at the show when they played Toronto, they were charging $25 and I figure The End will get it in for half of that eventually.

I love the album but I dont know if this is just my copy of the CD or what... But the sound on the album is really bad, the distorted guitars and drums when they get to the heavy parts really sound like my speakers are blown, but they arent. I played the CD on few different players and speakers and its still sounds bad. Or maybe the band decided to add this ruffled-blown speaker effect to the music and Im just not liking it. But its made listening to the album not enjoyable. Anyone else notice this or am I just crazy????

sounds allright in my cd player :erk:

maybe its the production you dont like? its a bit "muddy" but thats cool i think, i dont think a crystal clean production would fit their sound

Im sure now that theres something wrong with my copy of the album. I love the band and I have all their albums, and even though this albums sounds a bit different, the bass on my copy is blown. All the bass tom and bass drum hits sound like the my speakers are blown plus most of the low bass guitar sounds do that as well. So bad that I cant listen to the album. Has anyone ever had this happen on a album they have bought? And yes its not my speakers since Ive tried listening to the album on 3 different speaker sets.