moonspell

They make such dull records. YAWN. Under the Moonspell is good, though. It's so tragicomically sympathetic you just have to like it...:)

But their live performance is amazing. The songs rock much more live, and they are interesting to watch.

I remember hearing about them playing somewhere and the entire crowd was yelling "Poonsmell! Poonsmell! Poonsmell!" and Fernando (what a gay name) proudly nodded because he didn't realize what they were saying. Haha.

Anyway. I line Moonspell. Butterfly Effect was pretty good.

POONSMELL!!!!

I feel they are a good band.
Butterfly effect is my favorite album so far. Haven't heard a lot of the last few albums though.

Give me some albums to try. I had some mixed mp3s a few years ago but lost all when my computer crashed.

Butterfly Effect and what else?

er....dude it HAS to be Wolfheart. the first full length.

it's one of my favourite cds of all time. do not rest until you have found it!!!!!

for me the guitarists have always been the weak link in the band though. just listen to some of the playing on the Mr Crowley cover on the new album....

great live band (i've seen every uk performance :p )

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I remember hearing about them playing somewhere and the entire crowd was yelling "Poonsmell! Poonsmell! Poonsmell!" and Fernando (what a gay name) proudly nodded because he didn't realize what they were saying. Haha.

POONSMELL!!!!
LMAO!
Moonspell are ok, not really one of my favorites though. I have Wolfheart, and there are some really good songs on it, while others are somewhat boring. I'm not really all that into goth metal, though I like Lacuna Coil, Katatonia, and Paradise Lost a lot.

Reactions: Incendiare
i've heard some songs off wolfheart and irreligious and i like most of them... didn't really care for their later stuff until now. i might listen to sin/pecado oder the butterfly effect sometime because those seem to be really weird albums. i like weird albums ;)

They are fucking hilarious. Pure cheese. I can't take their music seriously as there is basically no substance, but a heaping of unimitable melodramatic corn.

"Not all vampires... suck blood! Not all of them die... for love!"

Oh my god, when I first heard that... I fell out of my chair laughing.

They make extremely boring music otherwise, with a horribly subpar vocalist. Dull music for dull people.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:

POONSMELL!!!!

Hahahaha... patetic. y-o-u are patetic...

Fernando its a latin name... why do you think its a Gay name??. Or maybe you are just wishing he was gay so he can stick a dildo inside your ass. Or maybe not.:loco:

I like Moonspell and have seen them live two or three times. My favs are Wolfheart and The Butterfly Effect. Sin/Pecado is okay once in a while and Darkness & Hope has been growing on me recently. For some reason, Irreligious is my least favorite.