Moontower Track

mayhcaek

Clitdestroyer
Dec 21, 2005
Denver
I'm putting my music on my new computer, but for some reason my Moontower copy won't import "In Empty Phrases". Can anyone YouSendIt this track? Or know anywhere I can get it? I refuse to download it, but feel guilty asking for it too :/.

WMP will rip to wma right? sucks...

try using Exact Audio Copy, it's the best out there.

first do the tutorial on rex guide.

paradoxile that is one of the worst things you could do!!! it doesnt rip it to mp3 but to wma anyway and WMA is complete ASS quality!

mayhcaek what you need to do is get a program called
"CDex" it comes with all the shit you need, now just set your mp3 quality as desired in the menu and set the to Lame and rip away man, has not not ever worked for me, very very reliable.

Before you crucify me
I use WMP but I have a commercial plugin on it so I can rip CD's with it to just any possible format and it gets me where I need when it comes to fast ripping to small(and shitty quality) files when I need to stuff as much music as I can into my 256MB mp3 player,quickly and efficiantly.
off course for quality 1:1 rips I use EAC It's free and easy to use and accurate as hell.
The whole thing seems odd, his computer can't import a specific song and it can get the rest...the only logical explanations for this are
a. it has some copy protection on the track-this falls because moontower is from 98 copy protection came to use only in 2002.
b.the track on the cd is damaged-scratches etc, but he didn't say so
c.he lives in a country where p2p downloads are monitored and users get big fines for downloading music.But he claims he has a copy, that means he can download the music because he has the original cd.
d.he doesn't really have a copy and has one song missing and hoping to get his luck here...too bad

but hey, there's always a chance he's telling the truth
hell if he can prove he owns the cd(like a pic with him holding the cd) I'll send him the whole moontower in mp3 for all I care

Apple made two great thing: the Macintosh computer and the iPod
Itunes is a slow piece of junk that piles up on your cache.It's good for 2 things as you said ripping to m4a and buying music files on the net
m4a is a good but super heavy format that only itunes and quicktime can read...who needs that bullit.
as for buying music files on the net. it's only good if it's a net single which won't be out on a commercial cd later. factory cd's(with silver on the music side) have a protective layer which prevents the cd from degrading and thus losing data over time.all cd-r's and dvd-r's have non silver music side have no protective layer and therefore degrade. all my burned cd's from 1999(audio or data) are damaged slightly or unreadable completely.
my advice keep your burned cd's away from dust and air inside pouches and not cd boxes...it's prolongs the life of your the info on your discs.
every three years or so make sure you copy all your burned cd's from 3 years ago to new cd's in order not to lose info.