Votes: 25 39.7%
  • They all are shit

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters

Keith!

Broken Parts Club
Feb 3, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
Metallica - Master of Puppets, Slayer - Reign in Blood and Megadeth - Rust in Peace.

I made a poll to find out what album out of these 3 people think is the best or is their favourite.

They seem to be some of the most popular metal albums of all time so i thought it would be interesting to find out "the best".

hard to choose between reign in blood and master of puppets. my choice would depend on the day. now i say master of puppets.
i just can't believe nobody voted for reign in blood, though.

Yeah I think reign in blood is better than MoP any day. Kill em' All is a much better Metallica album than MoP.
Just my opinion.

I think its hard to pick just the one. The 3 albums were land marks in the world of metal. Think about it. All of em are 20 years old and how many other albums have topped the above mentioned?? All 3 albums are a credit to musicianship and longevity.

Heres to another 20 years of great metal.:kickass:

whats the point?
whof.jpg

The correct answer is Master of Puppets obviously, followed by Rust in Peace. Reign in Blood is pretty miserable. I'm surprised it has gotten so few votes so far actually. That usually seems to be the album everyone is always praising to high heaven for reasons that still elude me completely.

i like reign in blood better than rust in peace. the solos may be ridiculous, but the riffs are great and everyone's playing is very tight.
rust in peace has really good tracks and then some weak tracks (eg. dawn patrol). the weaker tracks on reign in blood are not so obviously weak and just blend in with the rest of the album.
but then rust in peace has holy wars. that song is a lot of fun in a way no slayer song is.
i don't know... actually there is no good reason to choose the best among these albums. for me at least.