Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Metallica - Master of Puppets

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • They all are shit

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
Well it's a toss up between Master and Rust. Overall I might actaully have to go for Master, even though I feel Metallica are the inferior band, however Rust is far far from Megadeth's strongest song.

N.B. Reign in Blood is an awful song. Slayer are an awful band.

Powers said:
Well it's a toss up between Master and Rust. Overall I might actaully have to go for Master, even though I feel Metallica are the inferior band, however Rust is far far from Megadeth's strongest song.

Slayer might be horrible now, but RIB is a nugget of pure awesomeness. It's so fresh (for 1986), so aggressive and more or less half an hour of barely-controlled chaos. An unbelievable amount of energy...

derbeder said:
i really can't believe there is so much hate toward reign in blood here...
eh? that album bores me to tears frankly... honestly there's like no songs on there worth listening to other than Angel of Death and Raining Blood :erk: the others pretty much all sound the same, save for maybe Postmortem...

Tom's girl screams turning into violent yells are entertaining though, even though he does it like 3 to 4 times

those 2 songs don't even come close to the fact that RIP has Holy Wars, Hangar 18, Take No Prisoners, Five Magics, Rust in Peace, Tornado of Souls, etc.

i aint play this said:
Rust in Peace by far...the other ones are great, but Friedman and Mustaine slayed every other thrash band with that album

Friedman slayes everyone in Metallica and Slayer guitarwise, but Mustaine can't write rhytemn like Hetfield. Still love RIP, but it's the weakest out of the three for me.

Powers said:

dumbass, the thread is about the albums not the songs