more annoucements coming soon......

Ummm...
You think Oz or WIZARD played for beer $$$$$??????

RIOT would outdraw any band who has previously played.

That's not a knock to any other band.
The demand for RIOT has increased tenfold over the past few years.

exactly...I think also you could easily talk them down on price now since they have been getting a lot of slack for still using the name Riot. If anyone read their post on facebook about a few sites attacking them. It would be a great way for the band to prove they still should use the name.

Jason is correct...they would outdraw any band past and present on the fest.

Jason is correct...

frabz-What-did-you-just-say-93e7b2.jpg

Ummm...
You think Oz or WIZARD played for beer $$$$$??????

RIOT would outdraw any band who has previously played.

That's not a knock to any other band.
The demand for RIOT has increased tenfold over the past few years.

I know they weren't cheap. I'm just saying with the bands already booked though, it might be hard to do. Listen, I'm all for getting Riot just saying...If they could be talked down that would be great. They'd be a good co-headliner with Grim Reaper.

I know they weren't cheap. I'm just saying with the bands already booked though, it might be hard to do. Listen, I'm all for getting Riot just saying...If they could be talked down that would be great. They'd be a good co-headliner with Grim Reaper.

Yeah, I just hope Grim Reaper generates their expected numbers draw wise.
I love em, but I am a bit skeptical. Just being honest.

RIOT has a much broader appeal, and their fanbase extends to even the more cult hard rock crowd, on top of metal. I really think that would be VERY huge.

Don't read anything into what I am saying.
I know sometimes I do, but in this case, I have no idea what Bob is speaking of in terms of the next announcements.

Yeah, I just hope Grim Reaper generates their expected numbers draw wise.
I love em, but I am a bit skeptical. Just being honest.

Im skeptical for one reason, its not Grim Reaper. It's Steve Grimmet's Grim Reaper. He is the essential life of the band, but if it were just marketed as Grim Reaper i think itd excited more people. But i am expecting the show to be great and hopefully the draw to be great as well.