more annoucements coming soon......

3547.jpg

Never listened to Riot, but their album artwork is famous alone.

jesus fuck, guy

I know, I'm a poseur. But actually I've just never delved into the whole power/speed metal genre all that much. I have heard most of the basics like Razor, Exciter, Agent Steel, etc but I've never been bothered to purchase any of their albums. I'm too busy buying traditional doom metal lol.

If you ever wanted to hear a band that went toe-to-toe with Judas Priest in terms of speed, heaviness and sheer RAWK POWAH in the late 70s, early 80s and capable of writing radio burners on the level with Thin Lizzy then check out albums like Narita, and Fire Down Under. If you want a full frontal speed metal assault with wailing air raid vocals and wild guitar antics, then Thundersteel and Privilege of Power and their latest album Immortal Soul are the only games in town. Everything else is less remarkable, but still very very reliable heavy/power metal. Here let me help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwG8R1xK-Q

If I wasn't busy playing Solstice worship I'd probably play Riot worship instead.

my personal favorites are...

Thundersteel
The Privilege of Power
Immortal Soul
Born In America
Restless Breed
Rock City

there is no bad album with them though...even some of the 90's era stuff which isnt the strongest is still really worth checking out.

Weren't you the guy saying that Grim Reaper was going to be a huge draw?

What???
If I did I must have been drinking that evil brew Pat had at practice.....

I think if marketed properly it will bring in some old timers.

Problem is you can't market this booking with the Grim Reaper logo.

ProgPower changed him. He already misses his PP family.

No way man!!!
You would get kicked out of the Center Stage if you used Master Yoda-like language!!!! :lol:

The PP family / crowd is like nothing I have ever seen at a show.
Just so completely different than a typical metal crowd.

Not saying in any way it's better or worse, just different.

Hard to even explain but you would get it if you saw it.

Case in point, see Patrick Gloeckle at a hesher metal show!!! Drunk off his arse!!! See him at PP. Goes back to hotel for a nice sleep and avoids parties at all costs. LOL.........