more announcements coming ......

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
The first second stage band and another main stage band has been confirmed...plus another re-union possibly happening by a classic US band that I love. They should be announced pretty soon hopefully.

The first second stage band and another main stage band has been confirmed...plus another re-union possibly happening by a classic US band that I love. They should be announced pretty soon hopefully.

Another reunion, as in they have had one Reunion already???
Or meaning another band reuniting in general to play the fest?

I think once mike gets the logo / band pic he will be set for the main stage band.

then the other bigger act he is waiting for final word....there are 3 more bands...all top tier bands all just waiting to hear back from....if they all say yes this will be a crazy year.

I think once mike gets the logo / band pic he will be set for the main stage band.

then the other bigger act he is waiting for final word....there are 3 more bands...all top tier bands all just waiting to hear back from....if they all say yes this will be a crazy year.

sweet

Hahahahahahahahaha. Fuckin Thor, man. I remember the first year when me and the Gatekrashor guys attended the fest and we were freaking out over how many Thor patches we saw over weekend. ive seen Thor twice and it's a riot. He's old as fuck and his band is always piss drunk and he'll put on a mask and do something silly for 10 seconds and then hurl it somewhere. Hilarious