more Clinton lies exposed

SoundMaster

Jan 20, 2002
"the flower & willow world"
Visit site
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." Geroge W. Bush -LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." Geroge W. Bush -Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." George W. Bush -Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all." -George W. Bush, May 22, 2001

"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead." -George W. Bush, May 11, 2001

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001

"It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce." -George W. Bush, at the Summit of the Americas in Quebec City, April 21, 2001

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants." -George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" George W Bush, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods." George W Bush, Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"If he's - the inference is that somehow he thinks slavery is a - is a noble institution I would - I would strongly reject that assumption - that John Ashcroft is a open-minded, inclusive person."-George W. Bush, Jan. 2001
biggrin.gif

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign." George W Bush, Hilton Head, South Carolina, 16th February 2000

"It is time to set aside the old partisan bickering and finger-pointing and name-calling that comes from freeing parents to make different choices for their children." -George W. Bush, on "parental empowerment in education," April 12, 2001

"The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the....the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice." George W.Bush, 28th October, 2003

More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than -- I say more Muslims -- a lot of Muslims have died -- I don't know the exact count -- at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill." George W Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 18, 2004

"I will never apologise for the United States of America - I don't care what the facts are." George W Bush at a press conference introducing the Coalition of American Nationalities, 2nd August 1988

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." George W Bush, CNN online chat, 30th August 2000

"All I was doing was appealing for an endorsement, not suggesting you endorse it." George W Bush, at a meeting of the National Governers Association, 3rd February 1992

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." George W Bush, Reuters, May 5, 2000

"When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us vs them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who they are, but we know they're there." George W. Bush, 21 Jan 2000

"I suspect that had my dad not been president, he'd be asking the same questions: How'd your meeting go with so-and-so? … How did you feel when you stood up in front of the people for the State of the Union Address-state of the budget address, whatever you call it." -George W. Bush, in an interview with the Washington Post, March 9, 2001

Question: "When you're not talking about politics, what do you and your father talk about?"
Bush: "Pussy."
To David Fink of the Hartford Courant, at the 1988 Republican Convention, Salon, 9th April 2000 (I actually admire this quote. Straight talk like this from any politician is rare and refreshing. I included it in the spirit of fairness)

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a-a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone." George W Bush, Denver, CO. Aug. 14, 2001

"I appreciate that question because I, in the state of Texas, had heard a lot of discussion about a faith-based initiative eroding the important bridge between church and state." -George W. Bush, speaking to reporters, Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001 (Sweet fucking Jesus. I had to rub my eyes on this one.)

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' -George W. Bush, Feb. 21, 2001

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure." -George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we, they never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we." George W Bush at a Pentagon meeting, August 2004

And finally, in the spirit of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911, the payoff...

"There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it." -George W. Bush, speaking to Catholic leaders at the White House, Jan. 31, 2001

But wait, there's more.

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet." George W Bush, Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

Good stuff:worship: It's about time someone put a little balance on this board. As much as you right wingers love your Dubya, you have to admit he is a mental midget when it comes to public speaking and errrr speaking in general.

SoundMaster said:
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." Geroge W. Bush -LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." Geroge W. Bush -Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." George W. Bush -Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all." -George W. Bush, May 22, 2001

"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead." -George W. Bush, May 11, 2001

"It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce." -George W. Bush, at the Summit of the Americas in Quebec City, April 21, 2001

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants." -George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" George W Bush, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods." George W Bush, Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"If he's - the inference is that somehow he thinks slavery is a - is a noble institution I would - I would strongly reject that assumption - that John Ashcroft is a open-minded, inclusive person."-George W. Bush, Jan. 2001
biggrin.gif

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign." George W Bush, Hilton Head, South Carolina, 16th February 2000

"It is time to set aside the old partisan bickering and finger-pointing and name-calling that comes from freeing parents to make different choices for their children." -George W. Bush, on "parental empowerment in education," April 12, 2001

"The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the....the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice." George W.Bush, 28th October, 2003

More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than -- I say more Muslims -- a lot of Muslims have died -- I don't know the exact count -- at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill." George W Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 18, 2004

"I will never apologise for the United States of America - I don't care what the facts are." George W Bush at a press conference introducing the Coalition of American Nationalities, 2nd August 1988

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." George W Bush, CNN online chat, 30th August 2000

"All I was doing was appealing for an endorsement, not suggesting you endorse it." George W Bush, at a meeting of the National Governers Association, 3rd February 1992

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." George W Bush, Reuters, May 5, 2000

"When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us vs them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who they are, but we know they're there." George W. Bush, 21 Jan 2000

"I suspect that had my dad not been president, he'd be asking the same questions: How'd your meeting go with so-and-so? … How did you feel when you stood up in front of the people for the State of the Union Address-state of the budget address, whatever you call it." -George W. Bush, in an interview with the Washington Post, March 9, 2001

Question: "When you're not talking about politics, what do you and your father talk about?"
Bush: "Pussy."
To David Fink of the Hartford Courant, at the 1988 Republican Convention, Salon, 9th April 2000 (I actually admire this quote. Straight talk like this from any politician is rare and refreshing. I included it in the spirit of fairness)

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a-a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone." George W Bush, Denver, CO. Aug. 14, 2001

"I appreciate that question because I, in the state of Texas, had heard a lot of discussion about a faith-based initiative eroding the important bridge between church and state." -George W. Bush, speaking to reporters, Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001 (Sweet fucking Jesus. I had to rub my eyes on this one.)

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' -George W. Bush, Feb. 21, 2001

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure." -George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we, they never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we." George W Bush at a Pentagon meeting, August 2004

And finally, in the spirit of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911, the payoff...

"There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it." -George W. Bush, speaking to Catholic leaders at the White House, Jan. 31, 2001

But wait, there's more.

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet." George W Bush, Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

What this got to do with Clinton and all of his many lies?

Me thinks we got fooled dawg, still it is funny to see the way your president speaks, no wonder he likes readin 'My Pet Goat" so much!

T_man357 said:
Another useless attempt to stir up political shit.....Attempt FAILED!!!:yow: :yow:

:lol: Yeah, I hear ya. I really could two shits about stuff like this. I do find some of the quotes funny though. :yow: :yow: :zombie: :zombie: Quite honestly all politicians have been pissing me off lately:yow: :yow: :yow: :yow: