bush, haha

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
1055454096.3154296905.jpg
Thu Jun 12, 5:41 PM ET

U.S. President George W. Bush (news - web sites) is pictured in this combo image falling off a Segway personal transporter on the front driveway of his parents' summer home June 12, 2003 in Kennebunkport, Maine. Bush arrived from Washington to spend the weekend with his father, former President George Bush, who celebrates his 79th birthday today and his mother Barbara. Bush was not injured in the fall. REUTERS/Jim Bourg​

i posted it on a couple boards i thought would think it was funny. some of the people on those boards dont go to the other forums i go to. so hence, i put it on a couple forums.

That is funny. I thought those things were balanced so that you couldn't fall off. I guess I was dead wrong. Or maybe it's just a bit too complex for ol' President Bush.

"I feel the pain of all you Americans who have possibly the world's largest fuckup as your leader."
Hey, don't feel sorry for us, it is our own fault. Well, exclude me from that, because I am not able to vote yet. No, wait, I forgot, it is our shitty voting system's fault. Why not just go with the popular vote? Because it is too simple. No, everything must be complicated and ignorant.