bush, haha

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Damn it, for a while I thought I was going to be the only American who posted in this thread before I scrolled down but who cares :lol: I've never rode one of those "Mind Reading" things, so I don't know how difficult they are. Probably not at all considering they are driven by movement, thus is why they are called the "Mind Reading" thingies. Bush is a jackass and will probably be re-elected but I do have to hand it to his ass for correcting Clinton's mistakes as Clinton did for Bush and Bush did for Reagan. It's strange when someone, anyone, a normal person crashes on a machine like that, it's no big deal. But when someone famous like the President does it, it's fucking hilarious. He's a human being too. Not like he's superhuman or anything. He is a buttpuppet though :lol:

NP: Guns 'n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

Bush is a fool bye anyones standards. Don't wanna rack down to hard but for fucksake! Then man is making the Dollar plummit, unemployment rise while at the same time the social securities such as free medical care and all that stuff does'nt work! All this while increasing the cake for the armed forces, invading countries at his own leasure, this again an old pattern, remember the German with the funky mustach? But his finest work must have been to declare that it was all for democracy, GOD and freedom. This man will cause great problems for himself, his country and the world if he is re-elected. The UN are spineless bitches but they can only be humiliated so far(trade embargo)... I am in no way anti-american, just anti-asshole-politician-lying-scheeming-fuckers.
Personally I am surprised he even got on the damn segway!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
"He is a buttpuppet though"
what the hell is a buttpuppet? Buttmuppet I could visualize, like Kermits gay brother palying in the Buttmuppets, but a buttpuppet?
Or was it Metallicas backup CD name for=Master of buttpuppets? :lol::lol:

Honestly, you guys have no idea what your talking about, Bush has more than doubled the broken down economy of Clinton (who allowed the major companies to lie about their finantial status, and now who the Bush admin. is bringing to justice)....the man has brought us out of the biggest recession the nation has ever seen (which isn't a recession, but the exposing of the truth).

He may not have the smarts of a 12 year old, but what makes him great is that he surrounds himself with experts who know how to deal with the situation.Nobody in the world is smart enogh to run a country, but it dosen't take a genious to know what is right.

The only thing you really take in, is your liberal propeganda, which you voice as fact without thinking. Maybe if you really did your research, you'd find that he is actually one of the better presidents this country has seen. Even with a liberal/democratic bias media he still has well over the majority in approval rating (the highest in US history)!(where Clinton didn't even have a majority of electoral votes, and one of the worst approval ratings ever witnessed!!!)
Posted by Mammoth---Then man is making the Dollar plummit, unemployment rise while at the same time the social securities such as free medical care and all that stuff does'nt work!
The dollar was already down. He is actually bringing it up! Unemployment has nothing, if very little to do with the presidency. You should be thanking the unions for that. As for Social Security, That as well has nothing to do with the presidency, It was just a matter of time (with the baby boomers) but, I am against ALL gov't subsidaries and he's trying to keep it together. (so there's 1 bad thing that I've seen in this entire thread)

stefan86 - Things would be so much better if i were the dictator of the entire world
That's the only way anything works out!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Iron-Flames
no im not kidding.... i'll give you he's the biggest idiot i know, but he's is actually doing alot to help the country....if i was in his shoes all the middle eastern countries would be glowing about now regardless of the WMD!

Face it, you just dont like that he has the attention span/ common sence of a 2 year old, and yet he's arrogant, cocky, and unrefined. Which is why I support him! I'd act the same way. And you would too if you led the most powerfull country in the world!

And really, if you have any reasons why he isn't a succesfull president, I'd love to hear :Smug:

Spinaltourniquet said:
Honestly, you guys have no idea what your talking about, Bush has more than doubled the broken down economy of Clinton (who allowed the major companies to lie about their finantial status, and now who the Bush admin. is bringing to justice)....the man has brought us out of the biggest recession the nation has ever seen (which isn't a recession, but the exposing of the truth).

He may not have the smarts of a 12 year old, but what makes him great is that he surrounds himself with experts who know how to deal with the situation.Nobody in the world is smart enogh to run a country, but it dosen't take a genious to know what is right.

The only thing you really take in, is your liberal propeganda, which you voice as fact without thinking. Maybe if you really did your research, you'd find that he is actually one of the better presidents this country has seen. Even with a liberal/democratic bias media he still has well over the majority in approval rating (the highest in US history)!(where Clinton didn't even have a majority of electoral votes, and one of the worst approval ratings ever witnessed!!!)
The dollar was already down. He is actually bringing it up! Unemployment has nothing, if very little to do with the presidency. You should be thanking the unions for that. As for Social Security, That as well has nothing to do with the presidency, It was just a matter of time (with the baby boomers) but, I am against ALL gov't subsidaries and he's trying to keep it together. (so there's 1 bad thing that I've seen in this entire thread)

That's the only way anything works out!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. If you haven't noticed, I had mentioned in a previous post that Bush is fixing Clinton's fuck ups. I've had this discussion many times with people on this forum.....

NP: Soilwork - Needlefeast

Reactions: Spinaltourniquet
Stefan86- If i would live in a country with a religious rightwing president/establishment i would probably drown myself

AS WOULD I, BUT
This is just another example of a bias media!........
The man's religious, but his religion affects nothing. So he claims things in the name of his god..... so what....it means nothing.....it's not like he's making suppresive actions toward nonbelievers. He uses religion to gain support from all the fundamentalists and other christian sympathists, but his religious affiliations affect nothing. And even if he tried there are checks and balances in the system, which would end anything if he tried.

You guys who reside in foreign countries really should learn, that you miss alot on how our system works. You make claims that just sound silly, because a main purpose of the constitution, the 3-branches, and checks & balances is to stop any kinda of religious oppression. It's just unfortunate that we cant stop the unsupported opinions in the media.

SSJ4SephirothX - :wave: i know what you've said... sorry if you thought i was talking about you. :lol:

I still dont think anyone can say that Bush as a PERSON is a good president.
Maybe the administration does good work (have no idea about that), but it has nothing do with him.
The guy is just president because his father was anyway..

dude if i ruled this world... things would be ALOT different..... hahaha im not gonna hide it haha if i ruled i would be a tyrant hahaha