more dates listed on Pollstar

DarbysDad said:
They'll get there. i'm just worried they won't hit LA again or I'll be broke if they do.
oh damn! I'm just itching for another Thrax show! I won't be broke tho...this time I'll be prepared. I dont have my horse anymore, so that should save some money...(for travel expenses) be warned...nothing will keep me away!:loco::Spin:

jdelpi said:
Oh, I am pretty sure they'll hit LA again. Maybe not right away, but in the not too distant future.
Aren't they taping What Doesn't Die video out here in LA? That video should rule.

crystlpalace said:
oh damn! I'm just itching for another Thrax show! I won't be broke tho...this time I'll be prepared. I dont have my horse anymore, so that should save some money...(for travel expenses) be warned...nothing will keep me away!:loco::Spin:
Right on, come see them in LA and bring the whole board with you. :D

DarbysDad said:
BTW since I'm brain dead what does *bump* mean? Also, Armored Saint is great live.
*Bump* is our industry's term for posting on a thread that has moved further down the board to bring it back to the top. If I wanted, as a moderator, I could "stick" it at the top, but I don't think that's warranted.

And you're right about Armored Saint. Those two live tracks on Nod to the Old School were from a show I attended. Apparently Joey's fingers were bleeding from playing the bass. That is metal.

I only own one Saint album. But they used to get a ton of air play on KNAC in LA back in the day. Saw them with Mettalica, they should've opened but hey they were still good. This was like in 1985. One cool thing I remember about John was him having a club move tables, so everyone could take advantage of the floor(they were a one guitar band that night - the late Dave Pritchard). And damn Joey can play the bass, fucking A.