So, anyone see the potential initial dates for Heaven and Hell, Priest, etc.?

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
From Blabbermouth (I actually heard a blurb about the Virginia date on our 94.7 station last night):

Pollstar.com — the companion web site of the concert industry's leading trade publication — has released what appear to be several dates for the forthcoming North American tour featuring HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTÖRHEAD and TESTAMENT.

Although there has been no official confirmation regarding the much-rumored trek, Pollstar.com is currently listing the following TESTAMENT arena dates during the month of August: (***UPDATE: The dates have since been removed from the Pollstar.com web site.***)

Aug. 07 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion At Stone Ridge
Aug. 09 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
Aug. 10 - Wantagh, NY @ Nikon At Jones Beach Theater
Aug. 13 - Toronto, ON @ The Molson Amphitheatre
Aug. 15 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun
Aug. 16 - Burgettstown, PA @ Post-Gazette Pavilion
Aug. 18 - Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
Aug. 19 - Tinley Park, IL @ First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

**IMPORTANT**: The above-listed dates were provided by Pollstar and should be treated as a *rumor only* until officially confirmed by the bands involved with the tour or the tour's organizers, Live Nation.

I still find it hard to believe that JP would take a backseat to Black Sabbath? Just my opinion...

Halford is a tremendous Sabbath fan, so I don't think it's a surprise at all. I'd think that he's honored to share the stage. He's very humble and I don't see him getting into a pissing match over who should headline.

Nah, and with Sharon out of the way, i don't think he and Dio/Iommy are going to butt heads. I think this will be a great tour because there will be no competition, just a great old school feeling of comaradery.

Also, remember that Halford sang for Sabbath at a show when Ozzy couldn't perform. There are mp3s out there for those willing to look.

Meh,not getting my hopes up,the Passover stare will get passed over again
and besides,all the bands will be doing shortened sets to fit in all the bands,and the proce of this is going to be rediculous
I'm seeing Testament headline Powerfest,so that alone makes one band I do not need to see on here