More Evile in Rock Band?

SomaGuye

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2009
I'm sure that you guys have heard about the new Rock Band Network that's gonna be released for Rock Band that let's artists upload their own songs for download, and I thought how awesome it would be for there to be more Evile in Rock Band. Are there any plans to release more Evile stuff onto Rock Band?

full album you say? interesting...

I don't want to seem like a broken record, but I'll put up the chart the whole album and put it on the RBN for free if you guys are okay with that. You'll get all the profits (besides the ones HMX takes of course. Can't do anything about that). Putting every song up is completely realistic if you're wondering. RBN allows you to put up as many songs as you want as long as you have the rights to the music.

Anyway if you are interested in it, just PM me or email me. I can set everything up.

vedicardi@hotmail.com

Oh I can do the entire first album as well.

listened to it today, really really like it. i'm still glad it's the bonus track though, makes it stand apart (obviously)

To be perfectly honest the album doesn't sound right without it. After hearing the promo version I always thought 'Its incredible but theres something missing'. My Parasite is the missing link, it rounds it off perfectly and makes the record feel complete.

Plus, its fucking ace.

Hey plus the Metal Track Pack is coming out in stores which includes Evile's Thrasher!

In STORES! woo!

Woo for that!

I reckon you should do the entire album as one long fucking track. That'd be fuckin A!

there's a thank you to harmonix in the thank you's bit on the infected nations sleeve, is that a thank you for thrasher being made available for dlc or a thank you for something in the pipe line? i'd buy the full album dlc if it happens